Religious knowledge quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Religious knowledge quiz
(09-04-2014 04:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  15/15 Weeping

You know, I was super excited that I did fairly well on those science tests. Then you had to ruin it. Yes I know more about religion than science. Sad

Easier subject matter. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-04-2014, 04:43 PM
15/15, but the last one was a pure guess.
10-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Where is the quiz about star trek knowledge ?
I would totally ace that one.

These fictional quizzes are awesome

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
10-04-2014, 04:51 AM
More of a general knowledge test then a religious one.
14 because I thought the Joseph Smith one was a trick question.
Mormons are followers of Jospeth Smith, he made the shit up so he cant be a genuine mormon, conmanmormon more like it.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
10-04-2014, 05:04 AM
12/15

Got the Jewish Sabbath one wrong. I hithered and dithered between Friday and Saturday and for some reason went for Saturday Facepalm

And I have no idea about US Supreme court rulings. I don't live there so they just aren't very relevant to me. But 80%...I'm OK with that. Smile

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
10-04-2014, 05:42 AM
14/15. Missed the Sabbath, even though I should have known it.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
10-04-2014, 05:57 AM
Tweezy!

Drinking Beverage

10-04-2014, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 06:14 AM by RobbyPants.)
15/15. I think this is the same quiz I took several years ago with the same score.

What surprised me is that people are about as likely to get five answers right as they are ten. Five seems really low.

(10-04-2014 05:42 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  14/15. Missed the Sabbath, even though I should have known it.

I almost clicked Saturday, but then noted the wording about when does it begin. On a side note, I have a brother-in-law who used to sell appliances. They make ovens with a Sabbath button for if you have to do cooking that day so you can set up all your "work" before hand and let the oven do the actual work during that period. We live in an area that has next to no Jewish population, so he'd get questions from concerned (nominally Christian) customers who had no idea why there was a button labeled that way on their oven.

It cracks me up how seriously people take some of those rules, and how much they'll try to subvert them while technically adhering to them.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
10-04-2014, 08:15 AM
(10-04-2014 12:41 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Where is the quiz about star trek knowledge ?
I would totally ace that one.

These fictional quizzes are awesome

Here you go, ask and ye shall receive! Star Trek T/F quiz

http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_startrek.php

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Yay.

15/15

I is smert.

Edit: Thank my Calvinism for knowing who started the Great Awakening.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]