Religious "knowledge"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Religious "knowledge"
Deleted (read wrong)

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2016, 08:39 PM
(06-12-2016 02:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 10:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I like the Holy Bible.

I like tap dancing.

I like cobbler.

[Image: Berry-Cobbler.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
06-12-2016, 08:50 PM
(06-12-2016 08:39 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 02:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like tap dancing.

I like cobbler.

[Image: Berry-Cobbler.jpg]

Omg me too! ^.^
06-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Aliza, as you tell it, Judaism would seem to be a set of customs by which you live your life rather than a religion.

From what I gather during my 5 second google search is that ...Jews believe that God appointed the Jews to be his chosen people in order to set an example of holiness and ethical behaviour to the world.

Since you believe in a god, how do you know this god appointed the Jews to be his chosen people ?
How do you know anything at all about this god, about any attributes that would make such a being a god ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-12-2016, 10:03 PM
(06-12-2016 09:22 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Aliza, as you tell it, Judaism ..........
Since you believe in a god, how do you know this god appointed the Jews to be his chosen people ?
How do you know anything at all about this god, about any attributes that would make such a being a god ?

Friends, let me make it clear, because the THEIST Aliza is not the active preacher. She preaches the Truth only by the confessing the "theism".

The validity of the Bible was tested many times: archeology, philosophy, theology, technical science, and the logic of Love. No single contradiction is proven.

The Holy Bible is the most special book on the planet. So, the Holy Trinity is pointing the people to read this book. The popularity of the book acts like the add.
06-12-2016, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 10:33 PM by Astreja.)
(06-12-2016 10:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The validity of the Bible was tested many times: archeology...

No evidence for the Exodus. No evidence that Tyre was ever destroyed. No evidence that the Canaanites were as evil as the Bible authors said they were. FAIL.

Quote:...philosophy...

The philosophy in the Bible is a handful of useful but probably plagiarized proverbs mixed up with a lot of useless nonsense. FAIL.

Quote:...theology...

Theology is not evidence. It is merely the public masturbation of believers desperately trying to come up with convincing excuses for the stupid things their god does. FAIL.

Quote:...technical science...

Value of pi wrong. Noachide flood did not happen. Rabbits do not chew cud. Insects have 6 legs, not 4. Bats are not birds. Biblegod outwitted by a Talking Snake™ and rendered helpless by iron chariots. Biblegod also doesn't have a fucking clue about the universe it supposedly invented. Pillars holding up the Earth? A dragon large enough to knock a third of the stars out of the sky, and all the stars do is fall into water and make it undrinkable, rather than blowing up the entire Milky Way galaxy? EPIC FAIL.

Quote:...and the logic of Love.

There is very little love in the Bible. Your evil god supposedly murdered billions of humans and animals, ordered the massacre and rape of non-Israelites, and cannot forgive without a blood sacrifice. NOT EVEN WRONG.

Quote:The Holy Bible is the most special book on the planet. So, the Holy Trinity is pointing the people to read this book. The popularity of the book acts like the add.

It's "special," all right -- it is so horrible it's in a league all its own. The "Holy Trinity" can get fucked.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
07-12-2016, 01:22 AM
(06-12-2016 10:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The validity of the Bible was tested many times: archeology, philosophy, theology, technical science, and the logic of Love. No single contradiction is proven.

Nope, its not, and you are either a liar or completely ignorant.
Which is it? Drinking Beverage
Ohh i forgot...Its Borgy. Facepalm

P.S.: Just to piss off everyone else: can you please explain "Logic of love"? Smile

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
07-12-2016, 02:02 AM
(02-12-2016 07:55 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  The bible states fairly clearly god lies:

The Biblical Lies of God and Jesus

You can also add to that list the refusal to tell Job why he sent the calamities upon him, he refuses to tell him about his bet with Satan and just boasts about how great he is.

God; proving his omni-assholeishness, changes the subject and intimidates Job to back down, but shows He's a coward and hides the truth from people, even when the truth has deadly consequences.

This was for me, the closing chapter of this thread. I cannot see it improving.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-12-2016, 05:41 AM
(06-12-2016 10:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 09:22 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Aliza, as you tell it, Judaism ..........

Friends, let me make it clear, because the THEIST Aliza is not the active preacher. She preaches the Truth only by the confessing the "theism".

The validity of the Bible was tested many times: archeology, philosophy, theology, technical science, and the logic of Love. No single contradiction is proven.

The Holy Bible is the most special book on the planet. So, the Holy Trinity is pointing the people to read this book. The popularity of the book acts like the add.

Indulging in mental flatulence again? There are plenty of biblical contradictions, you have demonstrated only your ability to generate excuses over those contradictions, not that they aren't there.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
07-12-2016, 06:04 AM
(06-12-2016 10:03 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy Bible is the most special book on the planet.

I'm going with the Kama Sutra.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post