Religious people, why do they come here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Religious people, why do they come here?
(27-06-2014 02:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-06-2014 08:55 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Here's a test for you, KC, and don't worry, its only one question: what part of the Rulez below are you willfully ignoring like some asshole theotard apologist troll?:

So the answer to those questions is: No I am a troll. Good to know.

The answer that I don't answer to you. Teh Rulez are Teh Rulez no matter how much you whine.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2014, 08:40 PM
(27-06-2014 02:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Is any one here of the opinion that rule 5 might just be useful for those who interpret this:
Quote:We allow swearing, sexual language, and attacks on a person's character, this means that this place is not for everyone. If you are easily offended by such things this may not be the place for you.
as...
Quote:This is the perfect place for you if you are only capable of swearing, sexual language, and attacks on a person's character.

Oh, look, yet another strawman from the Whining Section.

27-06-2014, 08:44 PM
(27-06-2014 11:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Take note. This is a correct application/accusation of a strawman.

Definitive proof that you wouldn't know a strawman if it jumped up your ass and lit itself on fire.

27-06-2014, 08:46 PM
(27-06-2014 11:36 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(27-06-2014 11:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ... If my past post was too subtle ...

Subtle? Try this newspaper article for subtle. We're going to read this or see it on the 6:00 news and its timing will be amazingly coincident with a sudden absence of our favorite "attack whirlybird" in the threads. Do I believe it? Just about 100%.

Oh, look, the whiny little pussy is trying to be clever. How cute. Laughat

27-06-2014, 08:48 PM
(27-06-2014 08:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-06-2014 11:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Take note. This is a correct application/accusation of a strawman.

Definitive proof that you wouldn't know a strawman if it jumped up your ass and lit itself on fire.

Self parody. To be honest Taq I don't give a fuck about you one way or the other but I do know that once you infest a thread it becomes unreadable and any discussion ceases so you can spam page after page of the same images and misattributed fallacies. Save for 4chan any other forum would have booted you months ago, and the fact that you are arguing with half the forum staff now and no repercussions are forthcoming should tell you how things work here. But if you want stricter rules for Mr Walker they would apply to everyone, including you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-06-2014, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2014 09:24 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(27-06-2014 08:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-06-2014 08:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Definitive proof that you wouldn't know a strawman if it jumped up your ass and lit itself on fire.

Self parody.

Your wishful thinking.

Quote:To be honest Taq I don't give a fuck about you one way or the other

Then why are you crying your little bitch ass off.

Quote:Blah blah blah, whine, wail.....

Translation: Taq is well within Teh Rulez and I don't like it and all I can do is whine.

Quote: But if you want stricter rules for Mr Walker they would apply to everyone, including you.

PFFFFFT. Others have pointed out many times that you don't even enforce the EXISTING Rulez with him. You let the fucking theist trolls run rampant here -- hell, was it YOU, or which pussy mod was it who openly admitted they LIKE having theist trolls running roughshod on this forum (because "otherwise it's BOOOORING, and/or the atheists supposedly start eating each other" or some bullshit...)? -- at any rate, you let theist trolls run roughshod on this forum, and I jack them up. (Whichever mod it was that admitted to wanting theist trolls here -- Are you not fucking entertained?) You fucking CRY about me jacking the theist trolls up, and I just laugh at you because you bring it on yourself, bitch, by not doing YOUR JOB.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
27-06-2014, 09:12 PM
(27-06-2014 09:09 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-06-2014 08:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Self parody.

Your wishful thinking.

Quote:To be honest Taq I don't give a fuck about you one way or the other

Then why are you crying your little bitch ass off.

Quote:Blah blah blah, whine, wail.....

Translation: Taq is well within Teh Rulez and I don't like it and all I can do is whine.

Quote: But if you want stricter rules for Mr Walker they would apply to everyone, including you.

PFFFFFT. Others have pointed out many times that you don't even enforce the EXISTING Rulez with him. You let the fucking theist trolls run rampant here, so I jack them up. You fucking CRY about me jacking the theist trolls up, and I just laugh at you because you bring it on yourself, bitch, by not doing YOUR JOB.

Yes, clearly everyone else is wrong and you are being unfairly persecuted. Do try and clear up the victim complex it is rather unbecoming.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-06-2014, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2014 10:43 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(27-06-2014 09:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yes, clearly everyone else is wrong and you are being unfairly persecuted. Do try and clear up the victim complex it is rather unbecoming.

I haven't said a fucking thing about "everyone else being wrong" or being persecuted or any kind of victim, fuck you very much. YOU are the one playing the fucking victim, whining about how I conduct myself within the rules of this forum and you don't like it and can't do a fucking thing about it. Right back atcha, asshole.

YOU won't do your fucking JOB, YOU shit your bed, YOU sleep in it.

EDIT:

Quote: hell, was it YOU, or which pussy mod was it who openly admitted they LIKE having theist trolls running roughshod on this forum (because "otherwise it's BOOOORING, and/or the atheists supposedly start eating each other" or some bullshit...)?

WAS that you? You seem afraid to answer. And rightly fucking so, if it was.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
27-06-2014, 10:45 PM
(27-06-2014 05:08 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  ...
Also would a christian conversion story move you into becoming christian.

That's a fair point.

I have listened to such stories and, you're right, I'm not moved to become a christian. I am often moved... I am filled with sadness.

My first thought at your 'extreme catholic' remark was along the lines of... well, Matt put it rather well... see from 2:55 mins to 8:48.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
28-06-2014, 12:47 AM
(27-06-2014 05:08 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Also would a christian conversion story move you into becoming christian.

Would a Grimm's Fairy Tale move you into believing in dragons? Hobo

Fucking idiot.