Religious people, why do they come here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Religious people, why do they come here?
(25-06-2014 11:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 10:53 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Your level of mileage/torment may vary.

I have magic, never ending gas in my tank, and I'm immune to torment due to a force field. I got these when I time traveled to the 31st century about 3 years ago.

I came to TTA to test them. They are a roaring success, wouldn't you say?

Yes............ just sheer perfection.
Go on with your bad-ass self!!

Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
29-06-2014, 11:28 PM
(25-06-2014 11:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 10:53 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Your level of mileage/torment may vary.

I have magic, never ending gas in my tank, and I'm immune to torment due to a force field. I got these when I time traveled to the 31st century about 3 years ago.

I came to TTA to test them. They are a roaring success, wouldn't you say?

The Adeptus Mechanicus does do some mighty fine work.
30-06-2014, 01:52 PM
(27-06-2014 08:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Definitive proof that you wouldn't know a strawman if it jumped up your ass and lit itself on fire.

So... you attacking and talking about the forum rules allowing you to say whatever you want to say instead of answering the question of how you are different from any other troll isn't a strawman? How?

Not going to get my hopes up on you answering this question. It'll be some mis-attributed fallacy rebuttal I'm sure.

Taq, as people have already stated, when you enter a thread, productive dialog is destroyed and, at best, it becomes a chimpanzee poop flinging contest.

You debilitate all intelligent discussion with your emo angst and your feign attempts at quasi-intelligent discussion with your textual diarrhea of memes, pictures, and grossly mis-attributed fallacies.

You fit the profile of a troll to a T. The most ironic part is how aggressive you are to other trolls who present a differing point of view from your own, which is, by the way, another typical characteristic of a troll.

Calling a spade a spade here.

The fact that you couldn't answer 3 simple questions and dodged them like a Creationism Apologist tells the true story and reveals your ability at authentic, intelligent, and productive dialog (which is nil).

Not really a shock, though. Anyone who has ever read the refuse that your fingertips create knows that there has been very little of anything worthwhile coming from your avatar.

I'm sure you'll retaliate with something about my Christianity and insult my intelligence some way in regards to my theism without ever answering my questions or disproving my points.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
30-06-2014, 02:12 PM
(27-06-2014 05:08 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  As I said, whenever I am questioned and I don't know the answer, then I am forced to look up said answer, thus my knowledge of my faith increases. Also I think This website, for the above reason, was a contributing factor to my going to Our Lady Seat Of Wisdom Academy, which is a private Catholic post secondary institution.

Just watch out for that tree and you should be okay. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-06-2014, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 09:20 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(30-06-2014 01:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-06-2014 08:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Definitive proof that you wouldn't know a strawman if it jumped up your ass and lit itself on fire.

So... you attacking and talking about the forum rules allowing you to say whatever you want to say instead of answering the question of how you are different from any other troll isn't a strawman? How?

Jesus Fucking Christ on a stick, are you still going on about this bullshit? Don't you have a fucking LIFE????

My pointing out to to you that your whining and crying about my acting within Teh Rulez of this forum isn't a strawman at all, and here you are again, demonstrating conclusively that you don't know what the fuck a strawman is.

Quote:Not going to get my hopes up on you answering this question. It'll be some mis-attributed fallacy rebuttal I'm sure.

Did you miss the part about I don't fucking answer to you? And what is the point of hiding this in a spoiler, exactly? Cowardice?

Quote:Taq, as people have already stated, when you enter a thread, productive dialog is destroyed and, at best, it becomes a chimpanzee poop flinging contest.

Hysterical hyperbole much?

Quote:You debilitate all intelligent discussion with your emo angst and your feign attempts at quasi-intelligent discussion with your textual diarrhea of memes, pictures, and grossly mis-attributed fallacies.

I thought your Holey Babble had harsh things to say about lying. Perhaps you should look it up. Or are you going to claim that you were predestined to lie your fucking ass off today?

Quote:You fit the profile of a troll to a T.

Wishful thinking at best. Again, you don't do your job, you let obvious trolls run roughshod over this forum, and then you whine when people have something to say about it and something to say to them.

Quote:
Quote: The most ironic part is how aggressive you are to other trolls...

You know what -- FUCK you. Rule 5 is specifically there to take out trolls. You ADMIT that these shitheads are trolling this forum, and you whine when I respond where you don't have the fucking balls to. And in at least one case, where you think it's just peachy to have trolls disrupting the forum here.

Quote: who present a differing point of view from your own,

Contrary to the TRUE fucking strawman that you are pandering, I don't jump on anyone over having a differing point of view. You can stuff that lie right up your ass and set it on fire.

Quote:[quote] which is, by the way, another typical characteristic of a troll.

That isn't even a coherent assertion. You are so wrapped up in your bullshit story line, you can't even make sense.

Quote:Calling a spade a spade here.

Not even close.

Quote:The fact that you couldn't answer 3 simple questions

FUCK you again -- I'm not playing your fucking bullshit game, it's as simple as that.

Quote:and dodged them

Not in the least. I don't fucking answer to you.

Quote: like a Creationism Apologist

....you mean a predeterminist Calvinist, I am sure. You wanna play that shit? I've left you alone with your superstitious bullshit. Others haven't.

Quote: tells the true story and reveals your ability at authentic, intelligent, and productive dialog (which is nil).

16 “Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Your Neighbor." Sound even vaguely familiar? Hobo

Quote:Not really a shock, though. Anyone who has ever read the refuse that your fingertips create knows that there has been very little of anything worthwhile coming from your avatar.

Yet another bald-faced lie.

Quote:I'm sure you'll retaliate with something about my Christianity...

Retaliate? Not at all.

And, back to my question about the point of using spoilers, I see now by the way you made the font "transparent" that it IS cowardice.

Quote:...and insult my intelligence some way in regards to my theism...

Nope.

Quote: ...without ever answering my questions or disproving my points...

You can fuck your "questions". "Points", well you haven't made any. All you've asserted is hysterical hyperbole, gross exaggerations, and outright lies. Well done, you and Jeremy are two peas in a fucking pod.

Again I ask -- don't you have anything better to do?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-06-2014, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 09:40 PM by DLJ.)
(30-06-2014 01:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...
I'm sure you'll retaliate with something about my Christianity and insult my intelligence some way in regards to my theism without ever answering my questions or disproving my points.

Good call.

(30-06-2014 09:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
Not really a shock, though. Anyone who has ever read the refuse that your fingertips create knows that there has been very little of anything worthwhile coming from your avatar.

Yet another bald-faced lie.

Yet your reply proves otherwise.

Maybe Murikans can do irony. Who knew?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
30-06-2014, 10:35 PM
(30-06-2014 09:36 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
[/color=transparent]I'm sure you'll retaliate with something about my Christianity and insult my intelligence some way in regards to my theism without ever answering my questions or disproving my points.[/color]

Good call.

Oh, look at the little Yap Dog, the fucking Chihuahua, sniping from behind KC's skirts. How droll.

All you are proving is your own cowardice and ignorance. Well Played.

Quote:
(30-06-2014 09:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yet another bald-faced lie.
Yet your reply proves otherwise.

If you think so, then show it, asshole.

Quote:Maybe Murikans can do irony. Who knew?

Oh, look, the whiny prick is trying to pigeonhole me as a Murikan. I might have been born in the US, but I grew up everywhere else on this planet and all you are doing is showing off YOUR OWN bullshit prejudices. No surprised here, asshole.

30-06-2014, 10:37 PM
(30-06-2014 09:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ on a stick, are you still going on about this bullshit? Don't you have a fucking LIFE????

Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-06-2014, 11:37 PM
(30-06-2014 10:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 09:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ on a stick, are you still going on about this bullshit? Don't you have a fucking LIFE????

Facepalm

Exactly. Facepalm

01-07-2014, 01:04 AM
(30-06-2014 10:35 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...
but I grew up

Debatable Drinking Beverage

Pics or it didn't happen Tongue

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post