Religious people, why do they come here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Religious people, why do they come here?
(09-07-2014 01:48 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 01:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Not at all. It applies to both.
Really... and yet, after ample opportunity, including a direct invitation, you've explained neither. That speaks for itself. Drinking Beverage

(09-07-2014 01:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  The reason it "doesn't make sense" to you, idiot, is because you are filtering it through your strawman "interpretation".
See what I mean? If I put up a strawman, you failed to explain what alternative is accurate.

That would require nuance and an attempt to forward a conversation. Taq just does bitching whining moaning and spamming with memes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-07-2014, 01:13 AM
(09-07-2014 01:48 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 01:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Not at all. It applies to both.
Really... and yet, after ample opportunity, including a direct invitation, you've explained neither. That speaks for itself. Drinking Beverage

Wrong again. moron.
Quote:
(09-07-2014 01:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  The reason it "doesn't make sense" to you, idiot, is because you are filtering it through your strawman "interpretation".
See what I mean? If I put up a strawman, you failed to explain what alternative is accurate.
See, kiddies?
...Impulse doesn't know what the fuck a strawman is.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
12-07-2014, 02:05 PM
(12-07-2014 01:13 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Wrong again. moron.
(12-07-2014 01:13 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  See, kiddies?
...Impulse doesn't know what the fuck a strawman is.

Yawn.
Name calling, whining, distraction attempts, blah, blah, blah. That's not even a weak defense. It's no defense at all.

Taq, you failed. You failed to explain what you think I made up. You failed to explain why you claim I was incorrect when I pointed out that you lied. You were given multiple opportunities and failed each time - actually, you avoided them. I see you're not going to explain either one and it's quite obvious it's because you have nothing. Drinking Beverage

/benefit of the doubt

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post