Remember Game Shows?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: Remember Game Shows?
(09-07-2013 01:09 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Jeopardy is King. It has stood the test of time. Wheel of Fortune has done pretty well too. Let's not forget The Price is Right (with Bob or course, don't forget to have your pets spayed or neutered.). Best games show for random funniness though, probably Family Feud. People are stoopid. Plus any 70's game show where they are asked about making whoopie.

Oh, and for the record after the first three clearings, I was thinking 'alligator masturbator'. At least it kinda rhymes.

Incidentally, I understand that, in a recent poll of Americans, Alex Trebek is more trusted than Jesus.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
09-07-2013, 10:15 AM
And I gotta say, TPIR models were a lot hotter than LMAD models.

(see attachment)

Seriously? I'd much rather have this electric fireplace with the blonde over this fabulous Chevy Behemoth this attractive young librarian with the bowl haircut is pitching

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
09-07-2013, 11:15 AM
(09-07-2013 09:51 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 01:09 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Jeopardy is King. It has stood the test of time. Wheel of Fortune has done pretty well too. Let's not forget The Price is Right (with Bob or course, don't forget to have your pets spayed or neutered.). Best games show for random funniness though, probably Family Feud. People are stoopid. Plus any 70's game show where they are asked about making whoopie.

Oh, and for the record after the first three clearings, I was thinking 'alligator masturbator'. At least it kinda rhymes.

Incidentally, I understand that, in a recent poll of Americans, Alex Trebek is more trusted than Jesus.

Well, Alex I have never seen fuck up at least very rarely....Jesus on the other hand, that guy, ohhh boy!

09-07-2013, 11:40 AM

[Image: 9f6.gif]
09-07-2013, 12:07 PM
(08-07-2013 10:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Let's Make Deal was like that too -- back in the Monty Hall days.

Apparently my great grandmother got called during the phone segment of Let's Make Deal and she thought it was a wrong number/solicitor/prank and hung up on them.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user