Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Remembering Nishi
I cannot believe Erik’s gone. This news is just heartbreaking. I have been crying nonstop since I found out about Erik’s passing. I will miss my friend.

Erik was such an amazing person--funny, intelligent, quick-witted, caring, kind, clever, unique, sweet, warm. One of the good ones. And he loved his daughter so much.

While I sniffle through writing this, knowing Erik as I did, I don’t think he would want any of us to cry for him. Instead, he would want us to remember his funny nature and warm heart. His ability and desire to offer support, warmth, and care to all of us, no matter what he may have been dealing with in his own life. His ability to make us all laugh. And of course, he would want a shout out to his illustrious Pokemon hat collection.

In my heart forever my friend. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 23 users Like jennybee's post
01-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
01-05-2016, 11:00 PM
(01-05-2016 10:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I cannot believe Erik’s gone. This news is just heartbreaking. I have been crying nonstop since I found out about Erik’s passing. I will miss my friend.

Erik was such an amazing person--funny, intelligent, quick-witted, caring, kind, clever, unique, sweet, warm. One of the good ones. And he loved his daughter so much.

While I sniffle through writing this, knowing Erik as I did, I don’t think he would want any of us to cry for him. Instead, he would want us to remember his funny nature and warm heart. His ability and desire to offer support, warmth, and care to all of us, no matter what he may have been dealing with in his own life. His ability to make us all laugh. And of course, he would want a shout out to his illustrious Pokemon hat collection.

In my heart forever my friend. Heart

Hug

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
01-05-2016, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 11:09 PM by EvolutionKills.)

311 - Beyond the Gray Sky [Evolver]

It is a gift I know
A moment of bliss that we hold
A firecracker flash of light then on
To the next plane soul remain
Come along if you dare
It's gonna be that you're scared
Lovely life I thank you
For the reason to see the pain through

Light a candle for the dead
The wick is burning returning what we have
It's who we are
We'll reach you if you're beyond the furthest star

Don't give up the fight to stay alive and even if you have to
Find the reason of another's pain if they lose you
If not for your self then those around who care like I do
One day you'll see the clear blue

Beyond the Gray Sky
Light a candle...
The wick...
It's who we are...

One day you'll see the clear blue
Beyond the Gray Sky

I can't believe you didn't call
What made you want to end it all
Wasn't there something I should have tried
To help you see beyond the gray sky

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Nishi was funny, sweet, smart and kind. He was one of the most selfless people I’ve ever met. I can’t find words to adequately describe my sorrow over his loss, so I’m instead going to revert to humor –something Nishi loved and appreciated.

The following are a few highlights that are meaningful to me from our past conversations.

"You. . . are. . . so. . . fucking. . . smart. There I've said it. I feel so dirty now." (I actually had his permission to include that one in my signature. I may still do that.)

“Venture forth and save the dead. You're their only hope Aliza-kenobi”

“Me: The scale reports that I've lost two of the five pounds that I've gained recently. If I don't stay moderately active, my beer catches up with me. Smile
Nishi: Why must the world be so harsh? (T_T)
Me: Evolutionary byproduct. We need mommies to be able to store extra calories to feed babies.
Nishi: Oh so you're just practising?

[Hides]”

Nishi rather likes our holidays.
[Image: haman300.jpg]

I call this one, "Jew in a bag." It was sure good for a laugh.
[Image: 45655690992088408258yes1130.jpg]

Nishi's ringtone. (Nishi, I'm so sorry to out you like this, but it's funny... and adorable! And it's just so you.)

“Though I've got a feeling the world would have been a better place with a Miss. Peacock picture in it.”

You know what, Nishi? You’re right. I should stop being so paranoid. I wish I had showed this to you before.

[Image: Aliza%20Peacock_zps5s1mpjeh.png]

There, Nishi! I did it!

I really, really miss him.
[+] 21 users Like Aliza's post
01-05-2016, 11:22 PM
[Image: 48898-Everybody-Needs-A-Hug.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 10 users Like JDog554's post
01-05-2016, 11:22 PM
[Image: 7da54d7f289d7068ba93468222f145e1.jpg]
Sadcryface

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 15 users Like Full Circle's post
01-05-2016, 11:39 PM
My thoughts went back to a little under a year ago.

(05-05-2015 12:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I have had some problems to figure out where i would fit in here. And since I'm kind of withdrawn as a person it might just be me who are too shy about the whole thing.

But I might as well say my goodbyes anyways. I hope the best for you all. And keep fighting the good fight. I do hope that who ever you are and where ever you live that one day religion will be a non-issue in your everyday life.

Take care all.

Much love and hugs.

- Erik

(05-05-2015 12:49 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  ...
I don't really see what I can give to this place. I come from a very different situation than most of you guys. Religion is a non issue in my everyday life and have always been so. I came here with intentions to give something to those who might be in a worse position than me. But I have come to the see that I'm just too shy to actual do something real about it.

(05-05-2015 01:03 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  ...
You may have more to contribute than you realize.

Got that right.

Goodbye to you, my friend.

Heart

[+] 20 users Like DLJ's post
02-05-2016, 12:46 AM
They say a picture.....

In the cancer ward today. Not thinking about cancer.

[Image: 20160502_141417-1_zpss92litz0.jpg]

Jenny. I am very pleased you are here with us today.

You also, are loved. Dale.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 15 users Like Banjo's post
02-05-2016, 04:32 AM

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post