Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Remembering Nishi
Well...chances are I would not wear a hat. But, since I had to get a different car and the key fob is a different style I planned to be on the lookout for a new key ring for house and work keys...I found it. I will have it with me every day. Smile

[Image: keychain_zpsyookdfpj.jpg]

My very own Nishi to have with me all the time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Anjele's post
02-05-2016, 04:45 PM
(02-05-2016 03:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I wont lie. Yesterday I didn't really feel anything about the news. I just went on my day.

But when I woke up today and saw this thread, it finally clicked for me. My lenses are tainted with fallen salt.

Nishi is gone. I'm trying to wrap my head around it all. I understand his actions perfectly, well as well as I can giving my ignorance on the specifics, but the emotional part of my brain can't comprehend it. How somebody so good can fall like that.

And amongst the confusion and sorrow, I feel sick to my stomach. I can't help but contextualise this to me... A reminder of my own mortality through his. If somebody as good, as strong and compassionate as Nishi can fall to his own demons... What chance does somebody like me have?
I have to admit that I am feeling envious of him. For the wrong reasons. He had the courage to finally do what I've been too cowardly to. His suffering is at an end. Mine continues.

It sickens me that I'm thinking like that. It's not right for me to think of myself in this time, my thoughts should be of him and his, and everybody else. Ignore me, just venting.
I think I'm going to have to take the day off to deal with this...

Take whatever time you need, so long as you come back. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
02-05-2016, 04:46 PM
(02-05-2016 03:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I wont lie. Yesterday I didn't really feel anything about the news. I just went on my day.

But when I woke up today and saw this thread, it finally clicked for me. My lenses are tainted with fallen salt.

Nishi is gone. I'm trying to wrap my head around it all. I understand his actions perfectly, well as well as I can giving my ignorance on the specifics, but the emotional part of my brain can't comprehend it. How somebody so good can fall like that.

And amongst the confusion and sorrow, I feel sick to my stomach. I can't help but contextualise this to me... A reminder of my own mortality through his. If somebody as good, as strong and compassionate as Nishi can fall to his own demons... What chance does somebody like me have?
I have to admit that I am feeling envious of him. For the wrong reasons. He had the courage to finally do what I've been too cowardly to. His suffering is at an end. Mine continues.

It sickens me that I'm thinking like that. It's not right for me to think of myself in this time, my thoughts should be of him and his, and everybody else. Ignore me, just venting.

Love you dude...we are here when you are ready for us. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-05-2016, 04:55 PM

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-05-2016, 05:01 PM
I have a similar style of hat, but it's not pokemon. I took the picture today with Nishi in mind. Is it okay to post? (Or at least try to?)
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
02-05-2016, 05:02 PM
(02-05-2016 03:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  For Nishi!

[Image: 2zq680m.jpg]

It must be spring...we can see your face again. Smile

The hat has the right amount of silliness (especially with the background). Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-05-2016, 05:03 PM
(02-05-2016 05:01 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I have a similar style of hat, but it's not pokemon. I took the picture today with Nishi in mind. Is it okay to post? (Or at least try to?)

Please do. Smile
02-05-2016, 05:03 PM
(02-05-2016 05:01 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I have a similar style of hat, but it's not pokemon. I took the picture today with Nishi in mind. Is it okay to post? (Or at least try to?)

Go for it!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-05-2016, 05:08 PM

I think that is very sweet Heart
02-05-2016, 05:11 PM
For when he looks down from the woo cloud.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 8 users Like CosmicRaven's post