Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Remembering Nishi
I'd love read what Nishi had to say about Pikachu eau de toilette .
Laugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: 300px-Pokemon_cologne.png]

And this is a pretty nice mug.

[Image: 5af0cc137317aeb590bc1acf098344be.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-05-2016, 05:28 PM
my friend in our truck forum lost his 8 year old son many years ago. The boy loved batman, and now we all have little batman stuff here and there on toolboxes and trucks. He thinks it is sweet.
I will be shopping for pokemon stuff for Nishi Heart
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
02-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Made my new avatar in his honor.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 13 users Like JDog554's post
02-05-2016, 06:07 PM
(02-05-2016 06:05 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Made my new avatar in his honor.

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-05-2016, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 07:00 PM by TheGulegon.)
(02-05-2016 03:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I wont lie. Yesterday I didn't really feel anything about the news. I just went on my day.

But when I woke up today and saw this thread, it finally clicked for me. My lenses are tainted with fallen salt.

Nishi is gone. I'm trying to wrap my head around it all. I understand his actions perfectly, well as well as I can giving my ignorance on the specifics, but the emotional part of my brain can't comprehend it. How somebody so good can fall like that.

And amongst the confusion and sorrow, I feel sick to my stomach. I can't help but contextualise this to me... A reminder of my own mortality through his. If somebody as good, as strong and compassionate as Nishi can fall to his own demons... What chance does somebody like me have?
I have to admit that I am feeling envious of him. For the wrong reasons. He had the courage to finally do what I've been too cowardly to. His suffering is at an end. Mine continues.

It sickens me that I'm thinking like that. It's not right for me to think of myself in this time, my thoughts should be of him and his, and everybody else. Ignore me, just venting.
I think I'm going to have to take the day off to deal with this...

I think I might take a day off, too. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-05-2016, 08:42 PM
[Image: 444de1399f1210aa13b9f07916086e4d.jpg]

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 4 users Like Loom's post
02-05-2016, 08:49 PM

#sigh
02-05-2016, 09:21 PM
(02-05-2016 03:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
And amongst the confusion and sorrow, I feel sick to my stomach. I can't help but contextualise this to me
It sickens me that I'm thinking like that. It's not right for me to think of myself in this time,

It would be unusual, perverse even, not to contextualise a moment like this from your own perspective. It's what humans do.

Do you reckon that we all didn't do the same? Don't give it any more thought.

Hug

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
02-05-2016, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 09:32 PM by Fireball.)
(02-05-2016 09:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 03:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
And amongst the confusion and sorrow, I feel sick to my stomach. I can't help but contextualise this to me
It sickens me that I'm thinking like that. It's not right for me to think of myself in this time,

It would be unusual, perverse even, not to contextualise a moment like this from your own perspective. It's what humans do.

Do you reckon that we all didn't do the same? Don't give it any more thought.

Hug

I admire the wisdom of some of the people who post here, and their ability to parse the posts of others. DLJ, you are the best!

Free Thought, I will step out on a limb and offer anyone on this forum up as a person who will work with you to keep an even keel, as it were, if we can. We don't need a repeat. You and I live pretty much on the other side of the planet, but just know that there are people here who care, all the way around, in between. Maybe one or more of us can help. I have enough anxiety for a mob, but I have managed to live past it, now that I am old.

Hug
[+] 5 users Like Fireball's post
03-05-2016, 12:55 AM
(02-05-2016 03:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have to admit that I am feeling envious of him. For the wrong reasons. He had the courage to finally do what I've been too cowardly to.

Suicide is not the only answer to suffering, brotha. If you want an ear or a good word, PM me and we'll talk on the phone -- or call a helpline -- or look into therapy.

Believe me, I know a thing or two about ugly corners. But ugly doesn't mean "closed-off".

It ain't about "brave" or "cowardly". It's about knowing that you're ass-deep in alligators and the swamp ain't getting any lower. There's no shame, not one iota, in recognizing that. In a different vein, I've been through this over the last six months. Someone reached out to me and pulled me up, grasped my hand.

There are many, many folk here who are ready, willing and able to do so for you.
[+] 12 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post