Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: Remembering Nishi
Is this the anniversary of his death? What a neat guy. I saved the private messages he sent to me and put them in a file. I wish I could have done more to help him.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-04-2017, 10:49 PM
(11-04-2017 10:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Is this the anniversary of his death? What a neat guy. I saved the private messages he sent to me and put them in a file. I wish I could have done more to help him.

Not quite, but it's coming. As far as we can tell he passed around the 21st of April.

He was too young, sweet and kind.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-04-2017, 10:49 PM
(11-04-2017 10:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I wish I could have done more to help him.

It don't work that way. Nothing for us to take on. I feel sad but that's not why.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Not gonna lie, seeing this thread again feels like an old wound getting torn open.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
11-04-2017, 11:58 PM
(11-04-2017 10:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Is this the anniversary of his death? What a neat guy. I saved the private messages he sent to me and put them in a file. I wish I could have done more to help him.

I don't have old messages, but we were neg repping each other (for fun) and his last rep of me is a good memory.
Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-04-2017, 05:06 AM
Our last conversation (in first world problems) was about poop :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-04-2017, 05:25 AM
I hope his family is doing okay.

A couple of my saved PMs are to and from Nishi. He really was a nice guy and his presence around here is missed. Undecided

When I first heard that one of the members of the forum had taken their own life I did a mental rundown of the people here and was afraid it was someone else, someone specific...that it was Nishi didn't even enter my mind.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-04-2017, 05:41 AM
[Image: uxw73Tx.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 10 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-04-2017, 12:53 PM
I am sad that he felt he had to go so young.

But I don't judge his decision, I can't. I can't feel what he felt and I can't see the world like he did, he is the only one who could. So I just respect him and his judgement.

I am glad he was on this earth and came here and touched us all.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
12-04-2017, 01:10 PM
If ever there were a group of people to reach out to, I think this place is it. We did all that we could, all that we knew about. It was his life and choices. You are right, Dom. It's just a bitter pill.