Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Remembering Nishi
It was a good look. Smile He had a way with hats.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
12-04-2017, 05:41 PM
I liked his accent. We still got that video of him reciting words in his dorky Laplander accent? Should repost it.

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-04-2017, 05:43 PM
(12-04-2017 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Many people here liked Nishi and miss him terribly. I feel horrible for his daughter and the rest of his family.

How about focusing on him and mentioning the things we miss about him?

I just loved his picture in his Pikachu hat. It was just the right touch of silliness that made me smile. Smile

I always thought his beard was pretty epic. Replace that Pikachu hat with an Ancient Nord Helmet, and he'd a looked all mega bad ass!

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-04-2017, 07:50 PM
[img][Image: wi3wk4.jpg][/img]

Not sure how I missed this the first go round...very interesting selfie. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
13-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Passover Seders just happened a few days ago. They started this past Monday, and the day proved to be a trigger point for me. I remember last year, getting last minute items at the store so I could be ready for the Seder. Sure enough, I had found myself making a similar run to the grocery store Erev Pesach this year. Last year, Nishi used my jaunt to the grocery store to his advantage to get some of his own things done while I was out buying Passover brownies. This year, I couldn't help but think of Nishi's agenda as I did my passover shopping.

Suffice it to say, I've been irritable for the last few days.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
13-04-2017, 02:53 AM
(13-04-2017 01:01 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Passover Seders just happened a few days ago. They started this past Monday, and the day proved to be a trigger point for me. I remember last year, getting last minute items at the store so I could be ready for the Seder. Sure enough, I had found myself making a similar run to the grocery store Erev Pesach this year. Last year, Nishi used my jaunt to the grocery store to his advantage to get some of his own things done while I was out buying Passover brownies. This year, I couldn't help but think of Nishi's agenda as I did my passover shopping.

I had no idea you knew him IRL.
13-04-2017, 06:24 AM
(13-04-2017 02:53 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 01:01 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Passover Seders just happened a few days ago. They started this past Monday, and the day proved to be a trigger point for me. I remember last year, getting last minute items at the store so I could be ready for the Seder. Sure enough, I had found myself making a similar run to the grocery store Erev Pesach this year. Last year, Nishi used my jaunt to the grocery store to his advantage to get some of his own things done while I was out buying Passover brownies. This year, I couldn't help but think of Nishi's agenda as I did my passover shopping.

I had no idea you knew him IRL.

We were internet friends only. We lived just a tad too far away to have met face to face.

Oh, and I was pretty out of it last night. "Erev Pesach" is the day leading up to Passover, but I'm sure you got that through the context anyway.
13-04-2017, 07:22 AM
Hugs for everyone Hug

I didn't know Nishi too well, but I do remember his posts. It's rough, but I respect his decision.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
21-04-2017, 04:19 PM
[Image: glenlivet-founders-reserve-whisky.jpg?ss=2.0]
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
21-04-2017, 04:22 PM
(21-04-2017 04:19 PM)Aliza Wrote:  [Image: glenlivet-founders-reserve-whisky.jpg?ss=2.0]

One finger I poured.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post