Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: Remembering Nishi
(05-05-2017 10:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  I love this quote:

"We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze "

I wish you had been dealt a better hand, but I am sure you made the best decision you could.

It's a really great quote. That's why it has been my signature since after we learned of his passing. It sucks so much he wasn't dealt a better hand.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
05-05-2017, 10:32 AM
(05-05-2017 10:23 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 10:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  I love this quote:

"We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze "

I wish you had been dealt a better hand, but I am sure you made the best decision you could.

It's a really great quote. That's why it has been my signature since after we learned of his passing. It sucks so much he wasn't dealt a better hand.

It's still hard, even a year later. He was truly an amazing person. He never let what he was struggling with personally impact how he treated others. That says a lot about a person. I like to think the people on this forum gave him some peace and good laughs during some of his hardship. I know he truly loved everyone here.
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
06-05-2017, 05:27 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.