Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: Remembering Nishi
(05-05-2017 10:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  I love this quote:

"We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze "

I wish you had been dealt a better hand, but I am sure you made the best decision you could.

It's a really great quote. That's why it has been my signature since after we learned of his passing. It sucks so much he wasn't dealt a better hand.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
05-05-2017, 10:32 AM
(05-05-2017 10:23 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 10:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  I love this quote:

"We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze "

I wish you had been dealt a better hand, but I am sure you made the best decision you could.

It's a really great quote. That's why it has been my signature since after we learned of his passing. It sucks so much he wasn't dealt a better hand.

It's still hard, even a year later. He was truly an amazing person. He never let what he was struggling with personally impact how he treated others. That says a lot about a person. I like to think the people on this forum gave him some peace and good laughs during some of his hardship. I know he truly loved everyone here.
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
06-05-2017, 05:27 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
20-04-2018, 02:01 PM
2016 was truly a shit year.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-04-2018, 02:12 PM
(20-04-2018 02:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  2016 was truly a shit year.

Why must you bring the feels

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
20-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Rest in peace Nishi, Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-04-2018, 03:38 PM
I really miss him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-04-2018, 05:36 PM
I miss you Nishi Heart I miss all of your jokes. All of the silly Jenny threads you used to start just to make me smile. I miss all of our conversations. I miss you buying a "Boston beer" to give me a toast when I was making a huge transition in my life.
You will be forever missed. Forever in my heart Heart I'm so glad I got to call you a friend if only for a little while.

[Image: 481903.png]
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
20-04-2018, 06:27 PM
(20-04-2018 05:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I miss you Nishi Heart I miss all of your jokes. All of the silly Jenny threads you used to start just to make me smile. I miss all of our conversations. I miss you buying a "Boston beer" to give me a toast when I was making a huge transition in my life.
You will be forever missed. Forever in my heart Heart I'm so glad I got to call you a friend if only for a little while.

[Image: 481903.png]

*hugs* Heart

[Image: pikachu_hug_by_amymaxie-d37anb0.png]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
20-04-2018, 06:42 PM
[Image: bc28909a6d953e2de3f6491f8cdd49ab.jpg]

I didn't know him well, but it breaks my heart he felt that this was the way to go. We'll never forget you Nishi Sad

Ignorance is not to be ignored.
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post