Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Remembering Nishi
(01-05-2016 03:22 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 03:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  That's what I expected man. Stay here where you belong. I'll cry with you.
I need to be here when Banjo shows up.

He knows, I reached out to him when I was first told about it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Moms, did his family say anything about previous struggles he may have had? The only part of Nishi's life is what he shared with us here. It seems very sudden to us but, he may have had issues he didn't discuss with us.

Denmark was at the top of my 'best places to live' list. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-05-2016, 04:36 PM
ugh, this hurts, my 2nd wife committed suicide after the death of our daughters.....suicide is such a permanent solution to usually temporary problems with no reset button....very sad news, i ache for those who loved him. Very sorry to hear this shocking news...hugs for all

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 13 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
01-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Updated my signature with one of my favorite quotes from him.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 21 users Like JDog554's post
01-05-2016, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 05:45 PM by Stark Raving.)
His name was Erik. Not Nishi.

Erik and I became very close and would Skype often.

Erik had problems with anxiety and depression. He had been seeing a doctor who seemed to be helping. Suddenly he was moved to another doctor. I believe simply because this doctor was closer to his home. However, he was less happy and the doctor less able. Obviously now.

Erik helped me through some bitter times via Skype and I like to feel I did the same. I am saddened because Erik has a young daughter who would come to stay every second weekend. He loved her so much and would always look forward to these visits.

No more calls from Erik??

That is a terrible thought.

As Mum said, she PM'd me the news last night. Long before anyone knew what to do. Sleeping was tough. I awoke many times with the first thought being of Erik. Then tried to sleep again.

I was afraid to come back here. Had thought about never returning. I've see so must death pain and misery over these past two years. TTA was a place I could come to escape it. Now it intrudes here.

People have wondered why I am so harsh was trolls. It is simply my way of protecting what I had thought a safe haven. A place full of others like myself. People, like Erik, who I came to love. So many, Anjele, Christina, Mum, Stark, Chas, Erik, Evan etc etc etc.

So now I've lost yet another. I tried to work out last night how many. I lost count. Today it's back to the hospital. More talks, more tests, will I die blah blah blah.

I really don't care.

My friend is dead. There is nothing I can do.

To talk with Erik was to have a conversation with a deep thinking, quiet and seemingly steady person. His speech was relaxed. His command of English excellent. His ideas both calming and thought provoking. Erik got me through some really, I mean really bad times.

Sadly, I was unable to do the same.

His name was Erik.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 34 users Like Banjo's post
01-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Hug Hug Hug
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
01-05-2016, 05:18 PM
I barely knew the guy, but he was a blast. It is fucking shitty that he had to go away. It sucks. I know I will miss 'em. I wish the best to those who have see his body make a final stop at lavender town.

[Image: gigan_hugs_megalon_by_drbuffalo-d6rucwe.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 6 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
01-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Banjo, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, our friend. I weep openly thinking of what you lost. It was clear as it could be what Erik meant to you, and you to him. It is a rare thing to have a great pen pal and comrade over such a distance.
Hug
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
01-05-2016, 05:19 PM
I wish there was some way we could let his family know how much he was loved on TTA.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-05-2016, 05:27 PM
I didn't know Nishi and I am pretty cold when it comes to suicide. My mother committed suicide when I was 17 and less than a year later one of my best friends committed suicide. During the course of the ensuing 50 years, I've lost many friends to it and a year ago, another close friend killed himself. As cold as I have become to self inflicted death, I am not cold when it touches children and when Banjo told us that Erik had a young daughter, it sucked the breath out of me. I don't want to sound harsh, but you will all recover from this but that child will not. No child deserves this kind of abandonment.
[+] 6 users Like Black Eagle's post