Remembering Nishi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2016, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 05:32 PM by yakherder.)
RE: Remembering Nishi
Known quite a few people who committed suicide even after surviving hell. Some I think would have been okay if they'd worked through their troubles, while others were so screwed up I must admit I felt a sense of relief knowing it was finally over for them.

Nishi... I don't know the details of what brought you down this path. I enjoyed our chats, and though I'm not the sentimental type (not by choice), I'll simply say that I'll miss you as a member of this forum.

To any of his family or close friends that make their way to this thread, take some solace in the fact that whatever problems he felt were insurmountable are no longer his problems. The pain is now yours to bare, and I wish you all the best in dealing with your loss.

Farewell Nishi, and I'll leave it at that. I'm not too good at humaning these days.

And autocorrect, screw you for repeatedly trying to get me to type his name as Sushi.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like yakherder's post
01-05-2016, 05:33 PM
To those who have sent PM's I've yet to answer. I am simply unable right now. I shall read them later.

Thanks SK.

To think, I was here. He could have called.....

Add yet another failure to the growing list.......

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-05-2016, 05:34 PM
(01-05-2016 05:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  To those who have sent PM's I've yet to answer. I am simply unable right now. I shall read them later.

Thanks SK.

It's not your fault Banjo. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
01-05-2016, 05:35 PM
The failure was his Banjo. I'm not badmouthing him at all, but he knew he could count on you.
Hug
01-05-2016, 05:39 PM
(01-05-2016 05:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  To those who have sent PM's I've yet to answer. I am simply unable right now. I shall read them later.

Thanks SK.

Don't be silly. Only Nishi knows why, and if he had wanted us to know, he would have left a message. So let's just respect his wishes and be happy that he enjoyed spending time with us here.

He spread kindness and humor - let's just do the same in his honor.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 18 users Like Dom's post
01-05-2016, 05:40 PM

Thanks SK.

It's not your fault. There is only so much someone can do. Depression and Anxiety are very hard to fight. You did more than enough by being there for him when you could and being his friend, that may not seem like much but it is a lot and I am sure he was very grateful for you. Instead of worrying about what could have been, let's celebrate the life of Erik, let's remember the good times and all the greatness he brought to us.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
01-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Banjo,
Yes, his name is Erik. But to many of us he was lovingly known as Nishi...it's not a slight to call him that. I think of you as Banjo...it's like being bilingual...two names for the same person. There are many here whose real names I know but I still process many of the names as the TTA moniker. This is a special family and like in many families, we have nicknames.

We are all so sorry that we didn't pick up on how hard things had become for Erik/Nishi. It feels like a failure to many I am sure. Some of us come out and speak of our struggles. He didn't. Some people don't. Whatever it was that was eating him up didn't stop him from being one of the most supportive people on this board and the loss leaves a giant hole in many hearts.

Many of us liked, or even loved, him too. We share your hurt though we also acknowledge that you have lost more than most with his death.

We love you Banjo - Dale - come vent, cry, reminisce...whatever it takes.

Nishi was a good guy and the world is less without him in it.

Much love...many hugs...Angie

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 16 users Like Anjele's post
01-05-2016, 05:44 PM
I know guys. I have called the hospital and arranged to see a psychologist during my visit.

This thread is not about me. It's about Erik.

Black Eagle. Don't be too harsh, Erik was sick mate. His mind unclear.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 12 users Like Banjo's post
01-05-2016, 05:59 PM
(01-05-2016 05:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Thanks SK.

Don't be silly. Only Nishi knows why, and if he had wanted us to know, he would have left a message. So let's just respect his wishes and be happy that he enjoyed spending time with us here.

He spread kindness and humor - let's just do the same in his honor.

^^This^^
Too many friends have taken themselves away like this, no discussion... just not here anymore. I can't place my own reasons onto them - their last action was what they offered. I may detest that action but I have to respect my friend and try to understand that this was their last bit of truth.

This was a thing that only Erik knew. I feel that he didn't need us to know this part of him. I think he would only want us to have our own memories.

My warmest memory of him is the pic of him in his Pokemon hat. Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 9 users Like kim's post
01-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Banjo,

You cannot help those who will not be helped. You were there for him, as many here would be if he asked. He chose something else and that is his right no matter our pain. Being there for someone if needed or wanted is all anyone can do. You bare no fault for his actions. He was supportive, caring and kindness itself, it was his gift to us. Our pain at his loss does him credit. He will be sorely missed.

Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 7 users Like Heatheness's post