Rep-arations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Rep-arations
When I first joined TTA, I seem to remember a post by someone who wanted to help bulk up the rep points of members.

With the recent Muffs post about Pablo stirring some rep activity, it got me to thinking that maybe another post about helping rep stats couldn't hurt. And to be honest, Pablo and I had a rep exchange a little while ago that basically said, "Wow, can't believe we haven't ripped each other, sorry it took so long!"

When I look at a lot of my rep comments, there are quite a few that say, "Sorry it took so long," or "Well overdue." I am totally guilty of this and want to make reparations. Laughat

So, to anyone I haven't repped yet (and I know I meant to) who would like me to rep them, just post here and I will boost your numbers with my pathetic little +1. If you haven't repped me and you'd like to, I won't protest, but it's not quid pro quo. I'll still rep you.

While we all know rep means nothing, it certainly doesn't make you frown when someone acknowledges you in a positive light.

So, let me light up your life. Bowing

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
19-02-2016, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2016 11:37 AM by jennybee.)
RE: Rep-arations
Well you repped me...but here's some awesome people that need some more reps, imo Wink

Nishi
Adey
TurkeyBurner
Heatheness
Carol
Aliza
Jason_Delisle
Can of Beans
Yakherder
Deidre
Szuchow
Banjo
Organic Chemist
Commonsensei
Fireball
GenesisNemesis

Just sayin' Drinking Beverage

...And I'm sure way more members are deserving of some rep lovin' that I can't think of right now!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like jennybee's post
19-02-2016, 11:44 AM
I for one, never rep'd KC. I don't know about rep offs

but I think that's my greatest contribution, not that it was done out of any reason other than just, meh why do that-ness.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-02-2016, 12:07 PM
(19-02-2016 11:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well you repped me...but here's some awesome people that need some more reps, imo Wink

Nishi
Adey
TurkeyBurner
Heatheness
Carol
Aliza
Jason_Delisle
Can of Beans
Yakherder
Deidre
Szuchow
Banjo
Organic Chemist
Commonsensei
Fireball
GenesisNemesis

Just sayin' Drinking Beverage

...And I'm sure way more members are deserving of some rep lovin' that I can't think of right now!

Which is why I started this. Big Grin

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
19-02-2016, 12:18 PM
This seemed like it could apply here as well...

(19-02-2016 11:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: b1.jpg?w=625&h=625]

Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
19-02-2016, 12:19 PM
(19-02-2016 12:18 PM)unfogged Wrote:  This seemed like it could apply here as well...

(19-02-2016 11:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: b1.jpg?w=625&h=625]

Big Grin

Gasp How could I forget unfigged. Yes, more reps for unfigged!!!!!!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-02-2016, 12:28 PM
I will say this about the rep thing. I don't really care about the number. But the comments are awesome. I visit my 'details' page every so often just because sometimes I need to hear someone say something nice about me. Maybe it is narcissistic, I dunno. But I like it.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 4 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
19-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Is this where people come to beg for internet numbers? Tongue

I'm not actually here to beg for numbers. But I could go for a name font color change (i'll never give up)
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-02-2016, 01:56 PM
(19-02-2016 01:49 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Is this where people come to beg for internet numbers? Tongue

I'm not actually here to beg for numbers. But I could go for a name font color change (i'll never give up)

You can buy one. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-02-2016, 01:57 PM
(19-02-2016 01:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 01:49 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Is this where people come to beg for internet numbers? Tongue

You can buy one. Drinking Beverage

I dont want THAT one. I want a special hobbit one! Big Grin