Rep-arations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Rep-arations
It's kind of earning a Grammy. Nothing becomes of it but it's still nice to have. A small warm feeling that people like what you have to say. I get told more often then not to be quiet in RL. So that positive feed back is always a welcoming feeling.

A small part of me is waiting for a rating from someone in our rouge's gallery. But their usually so tied up in their egos they fail to acknowledge anyone else. + or - I would wear it as a badge of honer. Tongue

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
20-02-2016, 03:49 PM
(20-02-2016 02:15 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  It's kind of earning a Grammy. Nothing becomes of it but it's still nice to have. A small warm feeling that people like what you have to say. I get told more often then not to be quiet in RL. So that positive feed back is always a welcoming feeling.

A small part of me is waiting for a rating from someone in our rouge's gallery. But their usually so tied up in their egos they fail to acknowledge anyone else. + or - I would wear it as a badge of honer. Tongue

Let me guess, Muffsy?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
20-02-2016, 06:17 PM
(19-02-2016 12:28 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I will say this about the rep thing. I don't really care about the number. But the comments are awesome. I visit my 'details' page every so often just because sometimes I need to hear someone say something nice about me. Maybe it is narcissistic, I dunno. But I like it.

You arse hole.

Just kidding. Pretty sure I repped you. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-02-2016, 06:24 PM
(19-02-2016 05:44 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 03:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I don't know who this 'DJL' person is, to whom you refer, but I can tell you that a summit meeting was held recently on Vancouver Island where your 'custom user title' was an agenda item.

After much heated debate, the edit was voted upon and actioned by ... let's just say it was the one with the beard.

Wink

If I recall correctly, there were two voters present at the summit in question, and both voted "aye" to the new user title proposal.

Both drunk, right? Smile

I wonder if our beloved naked poster's chair is stinky. Laugh out load

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
20-02-2016, 06:29 PM
(19-02-2016 01:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 01:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  You can buy one. Drinking Beverage

I dont want THAT one. I want a special hobbit one! Big Grin

So like, an extra small font?

(19-02-2016 12:28 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I will say this about the rep thing. I don't really care about the number. But the comments are awesome. I visit my 'details' page every so often just because sometimes I need to hear someone say something nice about me. Maybe it is narcissistic, I dunno. But I like it.

I'm like that too lol I don't care about the number, I just really appreciate all the nice comments and am happy I can be a tolerable person....sometimes Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
20-02-2016, 06:39 PM
(20-02-2016 06:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 01:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I dont want THAT one. I want a special hobbit one! Big Grin

So like, an extra small font?

I'm like that too lol I don't care about the number, I just really appreciate all the nice comments and am happy I can be a tolerable person....sometimes Tongue

You're a better man than I, Gungah Din. Smile

Banjo.
20-02-2016, 07:15 PM
(20-02-2016 03:49 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 02:15 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  ...

Let me guess, Muffsy?

I see what you did there. Laugh out load

He may be gay but he doesn't wear rouge.

Or, at least, not in public.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-02-2016, 07:20 PM
(20-02-2016 07:15 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 03:49 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Let me guess, Muffsy?

I see what you did there. Laugh out load

Angel

And you know this, how? Big Grin

Banjo.
20-02-2016, 07:34 PM
(20-02-2016 07:20 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 07:15 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I see what you did there. Laugh out load

Angel

And you know this, how? Big Grin

We used to date.

But after 2 meet-ups we realised we weren't right for each other.

Too much of a gap.

Rep-gap not age-gap.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Rep doesn't mean much to me. I can't think of anyone who needs rep from me. I would like to give DLJ -150 for a week, unannounced just to see his reaction, but I guess this post blows that opportunity. That, and I can't actually do it anymore. On the other hand, he could well knock me down to -150 were he so inclined. Big Grin