Rep-arations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Rep-arations
(20-02-2016 07:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I can't think of anyone who needs rep from me.

I don't think anyone needs rep, but I started this for those who haven't gotten it from me and would LIKE it, and as a nice side effect, it helps me repair my dereliction in not repping those I have missed in the past, like you. Consider yourself WillHopped now!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
20-02-2016, 08:00 PM
(20-02-2016 07:55 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 07:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I can't think of anyone who needs rep from me.

I don't think anyone needs rep, but I started this for those who haven't gotten it from me and would LIKE it, and as a nice side effect, it helps me repair my dereliction in not repping those I have missed in the past, like you. Consider yourself WillHopped now!

Also helped me get to repping people I have not been able to.

[Image: High-Five-Fist-Bump-GIF.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
20-02-2016, 08:01 PM
(20-02-2016 07:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 07:20 PM)Banjo Wrote:  And you know this, how? Big Grin

We used to date.

But after 2 meet-ups we realised we weren't right for each other.

You know the drill...pics or it didn't happen.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-02-2016, 08:24 PM
(20-02-2016 08:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 07:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  We used to date.

But after 2 meet-ups we realised we weren't right for each other.

You know the drill...pics or it didn't happen.

My therapist advised me to delete pics that upset me.

Hobo

20-02-2016, 08:25 PM
(20-02-2016 08:24 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 08:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You know the drill...pics or it didn't happen.

My therapist advised me to delete pics that upset me.

Hobo

I figured you were going to say that you couldn't post them due to the no nudity rule.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-02-2016, 01:51 PM
(20-02-2016 06:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 01:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I dont want THAT one. I want a special hobbit one! Big Grin

So like, an extra small font?

(19-02-2016 12:28 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I will say this about the rep thing. I don't really care about the number. But the comments are awesome. I visit my 'details' page every so often just because sometimes I need to hear someone say something nice about me. Maybe it is narcissistic, I dunno. But I like it.

I'm like that too lol I don't care about the number, I just really appreciate all the nice comments and am happy I can be a tolerable person....sometimes Tongue

Extra small font?! We can do that?!
21-02-2016, 02:02 PM
(21-02-2016 01:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 06:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So like, an extra small font?

I'm like that too lol I don't care about the number, I just really appreciate all the nice comments and am happy I can be a tolerable person....sometimes Tongue

Extra small font?! We can do that?!

Idk but would be awesome!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-02-2016, 06:23 AM
After 3 years on this site, I've seen endless conspiraciy nuts, people who fight over what a PH.D is and a crysis over pedophile apologists; but I'd never thought I'd see a Rep Welfare system.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 7 users Like ELK12695's post
22-02-2016, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2016 10:34 AM by jennybee.)
A few more I thought of that need more reps Wink

Cactus
Thinkerbelle
Old Man Marsh
Grasshopper
Fatbaldhobbit
22-02-2016, 10:28 AM
(19-02-2016 11:24 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  When I first joined TTA, I seem to remember a post by someone who wanted to help bulk up the rep points of members.

With the recent Muffs post about Pablo stirring some rep activity, it got me to thinking that maybe another post about helping rep stats couldn't hurt. And to be honest, Pablo and I had a rep exchange a little while ago that basically said, "Wow, can't believe we haven't ripped each other, sorry it took so long!"

When I look at a lot of my rep comments, there are quite a few that say, "Sorry it took so long," or "Well overdue." I am totally guilty of this and want to make reparations. Laughat

So, to anyone I haven't repped yet (and I know I meant to) who would like me to rep them, just post here and I will boost your numbers with my pathetic little +1. If you haven't repped me and you'd like to, I won't protest, but it's not quid pro quo. I'll still rep you.

While we all know rep means nothing, it certainly doesn't make you frown when someone acknowledges you in a positive light.

So, let me light up your life. Bowing

I've only been around for a few months. how does one get repped, and what meaning is attached thereto?