Reporter saves truck driver.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Video Reporter saves truck driver.
Here is a hero for you.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
28-08-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Reporter saves truck driver.
That's very unprofessional.

A good reporter must not interfere and then report on the tragic death saying "If only he'd prayed harder".

Smile

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-08-2017, 09:41 AM
I saw a clip of reporters helping to save an ancient, ailing man, his wife with dementia, their daughter and two dogs.

Reporters are bad people who harm us. They are fake. The rescues are all staged and fake. Don't trust the fake press. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
28-08-2017, 09:51 AM
(28-08-2017 08:32 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Here is a hero for you.

I can't believe you didn't mention that, but for climate change, this rescue wasn't necessary.

Ignoring won't change the FACT of climate change, Brian!! IT FUCKING WILL NOT AND IT'S A PROVEN FACT!!!!

It astounds me that in the face of such overwhelming evidence you can still deny that incident was a direct result of man made climate change.

You bastard!

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
28-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Dumbass driver was never really in danger of drowning, just being wet and cold on the top of his truck.
28-08-2017, 10:37 AM
(28-08-2017 09:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  That's very unprofessional.

A good reporter must not interfere and then report on the tragic death saying "If only he'd prayed harder".

Smile

For those who want to donate, here is the official twitter page of the American Red Cross with their 800 number.

https://twitter.com/RedCross

And their official website.....

http://www.redcross.org/contact-us/donor-services

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
28-08-2017, 11:51 AM
(28-08-2017 09:51 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 08:32 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Here is a hero for you.

I can't believe you didn't mention that, but for climate change, this rescue wasn't necessary.

Ignoring won't change the FACT of climate change, Brian!! IT FUCKING WILL NOT AND IT'S A PROVEN FACT!!!!

It astounds me that in the face of such overwhelming evidence you can still deny that incident was a direct result of man made climate change.

You bastard!

Nope, that would be 45, the GOP and big oil.

28-08-2017, 11:56 AM
(28-08-2017 09:41 AM)Dom Wrote:  I saw a clip of reporters helping to save an ancient, ailing man, his wife with dementia, their daughter and two dogs.

Reporters are bad people who harm us. They are fake. The rescues are all staged and fake. Don't trust the fake press. Tongue

Yep cant wait for some alt right conspiracy rag to convince their scared gullible readers that FEMA will be used to insert tracking chips into all of us. My older sister was conned by that story when Obama was president during a hurricane.

28-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Just got off the phone with the Red Cross, donated $20 bucks to the Harvey relief.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
28-08-2017, 01:48 PM
(28-08-2017 12:41 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Just got off the phone with the Red Cross, donated $20 bucks to the Harvey relief.

I don't care what anyone says, that was nice Brian.

As for the reporter, if she had simply stood there, watched the truck go by towing a boat and left the guy in the flooded drink below....even if he wasn't in danger....it would have been a shitty thing to do.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.