Reports coming in saying singer Prince is dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Reports coming in saying singer Prince is dead
(22-04-2016 11:21 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 11:07 AM)julep Wrote:  On the news I heard he had epilepsy, which might have been a factor.

Although news of an overdose wouldn't surprise me.

He had that as a child. He suffered from seizures and one day when he was 4 told his mother that an angel had told him he wouldn't have them anymore. Drinking Beverage

He was a true believer™ he wouldn't make up a story would he?

Big Grin He was one weird talented dude.

The news had also mentioned seizure disorder, which I figured was included in the epilepsy, but maybe it was a separate problem? Or maybe that Evil_monster angel was full of shit...

My first piano teacher had epilepsy and died on the day of my third lesson with her (she was age 35). Evidently she had felt tired that morning, skipped her meds, went back to bed, and had a seizure and strangled in her bed sheets.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
22-04-2016, 11:52 AM
(22-04-2016 10:18 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 09:51 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Rockstars who died from drug overdoses? I've never heard of that!

There are people "close to him" who swear up and down he didn't take drugs. Drinking Beverage

After all, he was a vegan. Facepalm

Well we all just wanna be big rock stars
And live in hilltop houses driving 15 cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
And be VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's gonna wind up there
Every Playboy Bunny with her bleached blonde hair
And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary of today's who's who
They'll get you anything with that evil smile
Everybody's got a drug dealer on speed dial
Well, hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
22-04-2016, 12:26 PM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
22-04-2016, 12:34 PM
(22-04-2016 12:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  

On a side note, people who record video by just pointing their camera at another TV playing the clip they want to share, need to be publicly flogged until they understand that what they did is not acceptable.

Carry on.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-04-2016, 01:48 PM
(21-04-2016 03:59 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Unfortunately I've got an unpronouncable symbol that says how I feel....... It looks somewhat phalic and includes a rolling doughnut.........

Why did you bother coming into this thread, then? This is the equivalent of someone coming into one of your "gun enthusiast" threads to post an anti-gun rant. If you're not interested, just move on. "Nothing to see here."

If there were a "dislike" button, I would have used it on your post.
22-04-2016, 02:59 PM
I'm guessing sudden cardiac arrest which took my brother at 47 yo. I asked my Doc if there was any test for it and he said "It means we don't know what happened. Circuits just blew."

Morris Day and Prince way back in the day.

[Image: prince.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-04-2016, 03:53 PM
I wonder if Prince ever met Jermajesty ?
Consider

My cousins tell me there some "big investigation" goin on up there.
If he was addicted to Percocet, (contains Tylenol), he may have done himself in, accidentally ?

Saw a video once of him sitting on the edge of a stage, only him with a guitar, singing a simple ballad ... (maybe for one of the Geldoff benefits ?) Dude was very innately musical.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Dug out my Prince CDs last night. Popped in Purple Rain on the way home from work...still remember every word to every song. Next up will be 1999.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
22-04-2016, 04:04 PM
(22-04-2016 07:11 AM)BnW Wrote:  More bad news from the music world: Kayne West was found alive in his apartment this morning.

[Image: kanye-west-yeezy-but-im-the-best-gif.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
22-04-2016, 04:12 PM
(22-04-2016 07:11 AM)BnW Wrote:  More bad news from the music world: Kayne West was found alive in his apartment this morning.

I told that little joke this afternoon in the hospital .... it made about a 11 on a scale of 10. The docs laughed their asses off. Laughat

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post