Reptilian Insurrection of Office and Overthrow!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Reptilian Insurrection of Office and Overthrow!
Nah..... not really they are Lactrodctus Mac-hide Fibian--I was just kidding ya they were reptilian.

See vid
http://youtu.be/CRv7Zo25Lng
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2011, 02:07 PM
RE: Reptilian Insurrection of Office and Overthrow!
Can't tell from your first 2 posts if you're crazy, joking, or trolling.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
14-07-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm with BC, The two links are all sorts of crazy, as was your other post in it's entirety. This one however seems more sardonic so I'm confused. Either way How do we know they are lizards? Maybe they are just all using the same eye drops? Huh? Huh? maybe you should ask them.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2011, 12:12 AM
What?
22-07-2011, 03:10 PM
But seriously, what is this obsession conspiritards have with that Rob Dougan instrumental track? Every other frickin' conspiracy video on YT is set to that track.

Is there really no other pseudo-scary instrumental out there they could use?

"As he goes through the house of Zeus, the gods tremble before him, and all spring up from their seats when he draws near, as he bends his bright bow." - Homeric Hymn to Apollo