Reptilians.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Reptilians.
On my late night cruise of the internet last night I went to the David Icke Forum out of sheer boredom.

There was a thread titled "Reptilian Coast Guard Saves Russel Crowe?" and the evidence posted was these two pictures.

[Image: 14lht38.jpg]

and

[Image: 28v3yfs.jpg]

So I obv called bullshit on it and asked if anybody actually had any solid proof that reptilians exist that doesnt require "faith" then to please post it because of all the years I used to study conspiracy I never came across one single piece of evidence Re: reptilians (surprisingly lol)

Somebody replied with this video........

Just thought id share here..... to get some rational ideas on what caused the shit to happen in the video (im thinking light).... and not some heavily biased opinions of the people in the DIF.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Reptilians.
Why reptilian? They look more like cat eyes to me.

And yes, of course it's the light. Even Russell Crowe's eyes don't look right. So maybe the Reptilian Cats saved a fellow Reptilian Cat?

Where's Bishadi? He'll explain all this for us. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
04-09-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Reptilians.
(04-09-2012 08:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why reptilian?

It is the David Icke Forum Rolleyes

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Shit.... quoted my last post when I meant to edit it.

(My tinfoil hat must need readjusting)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
04-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Light explains the pic of the guy... unless you are saying that everyone my mother photographs is a reptile. Consider Could be; I've never been all that comfortable around my family.

The video is either a light anomaly or a quick use of cgi... possibly a bit of both. If one can slow down something to that degree, it's extremely easy to cgi anything into it. Actually, I would have been far more clever with it, but they were just going for the reptile thing. Boring. Dodgy

If one is LOOKING for reptiles... then, they'll find them... or make them... definitely a bit of both. I know I would. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
04-09-2012, 09:01 AM
(04-09-2012 09:00 AM)kim Wrote:  Light explains the pic of the guy... unless you are saying that everyone my mother photographs is a reptile. Consider Could be; I've never been all that comfortable around my family.

That makes sense. I've always felt nervous around them as well. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Second one's deinterlacing. Or some shit. It's all kinds of some shit. David Icke can go fly away. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Someone has weird eyes on an image, therefore he's part of a lizard race that is trying to conquer our world.

Seems legit.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
04-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Why is it always Reptiles? Why can't Puppy Dogs be taking over the world?

~Izel
04-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Dude. Oh Erxomai. I mean dogs? If any of te domesticated furballs is attempting world domination it would be cats.

Even when I used to dig me a good conspiracy I couldn't get into the reptillians. It was the Scientology of conspiracies.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post