Reptilians.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: Reptilians.
In a photo when an eye gleams it is called catch-light. Photographers aim to have catch-lights in the eyes of their subject because it makes them appear more alive and 'there' than a non-gleaming and dull eye.

A red eye in photos is caused by the lens catching the layers of flesh behind the eye's translucent surface. The eye is filled with many red vessels and that is where the red eye comes from (often flash will cause this because it flashes the light passed the first surface of tissue and stops at the vessels). Red eye reduction does a series of bright lights or a constant, before the exposure flash, at the eye to adjust the pupils so the vessels won't show through.

In the photograph of eyes in the first photo, this appears to be a catch-light in conjunction with a red eye- OooOooo, cool! Two in one Smile

The video is the same sort of idea. She turns her eyes as it catches the reflection of a light source half way through her glance. It also appears she is crying, this would definitely increase the chances of such a thing happening as well as it could change the appearance of the shape of her eye in an optical illusion (exactly how water drops do with concave/convex shaping).

Of course, yes, MAYBE they are secret reptiles that got BUSTED! Shocking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-09-2012, 02:47 PM
(04-09-2012 08:04 AM)bemore Wrote:  Somebody replied with this video........

Just thought id share here..... to get some rational ideas on what caused the shit to happen in the video (im thinking light).... and not some heavily biased opinions of the people in the DIF.

Crap quality video recording. She moved her eyes. The frame rate wasn't good, so it did a blur with her eyes, and tracers made the eyes look like cats eyes. Or reptilian, as this video suggested.

Tracers: objects morphing into other objects, lingering after-images, and visual echoes

Hope this helps!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
04-09-2012, 02:57 PM

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
04-09-2012, 06:11 PM
(04-09-2012 02:29 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  In a photo when an eye gleams it is called catch-light. Photographers aim to have catch-lights in the eyes of their subject because it makes them appear more alive and 'there' than a non-gleaming and dull eye.

A red eye in photos is caused by the lens catching the layers of flesh behind the eye's translucent surface. The eye is filled with many red vessels and that is where the red eye comes from (often flash will cause this because it flashes the light passed the first surface of tissue and stops at the vessels). Red eye reduction does a series of bright lights or a constant, before the exposure flash, at the eye to adjust the pupils so the vessels won't show through.

In the photograph of eyes in the first photo, this appears to be a catch-light in conjunction with a red eye- OooOooo, cool! Two in one Smile

The video is the same sort of idea. She turns her eyes as it catches the reflection of a light source half way through her glance. It also appears she is crying, this would definitely increase the chances of such a thing happening as well as it could change the appearance of the shape of her eye in an optical illusion (exactly how water drops do with concave/convex shaping).

I love it when you go all nerdy. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-09-2012, 06:31 PM
(04-09-2012 06:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 02:29 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  In a photo when an eye gleams it is called catch-light. Photographers aim to have catch-lights in the eyes of their subject because it makes them appear more alive and 'there' than a non-gleaming and dull eye.

I love it when you go all nerdy. Big Grin

Oh good, I thought it was annoying geek who takes things too seriously, and not just nerdy girl. Ha ha!

I can recreate this in my own photos if you want Bemore?

And PS, how come when I take pics of my sister's reptiles they don't look as reptile as the human eyes? Big Grin
14-09-2012, 02:55 PM
I've about had it up to my ballsack with these "reptilian" deludites. It's absolutely amazing - and sickening - that in the year 2012, when we're smart enough to create little silver squares that play thousands of hours worth of music; vehicles that will drive you across the country using only the cheeseburger fart you inserted into your engine; and go see a moving picture that depicts a long-extinct T-Rex chasing Jeff Goldblum through the woods, we somehow have people who are stupid and bat-shit crazy enough to believe that there are lizard-people hidden within our society.

This is the kind of thing you expect to hear in a science fiction story. And yet, people truly, adamantly believe that Obama (among many ,many others) is a lizard who worships Satan and wants to bring in some "New World Order" of tyrany. And it doesn't stop there; oh no. I've encountered people who genuinely believe that world leaders are general "shape-shifters"; changing to anything from reptiles to rats.

It's scary that psychiatric intervention has not been employed, making medical remedies mandatory for this level of insanity.

If the lizard-people want to stay under wraps, I suggest they put such a plan into action ASAP.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
14-09-2012, 03:02 PM
(14-09-2012 02:55 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  If the lizard-people want to stay under wraps, I suggest they put such a plan into action ASAP.

I thought that was the whole point of "ObamaCare". Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-09-2012, 03:22 PM
(14-09-2012 03:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 02:55 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  If the lizard-people want to stay under wraps, I suggest they put such a plan into action ASAP.

I thought that was the whole point of "ObamaCare". Consider
More like "LizardCare". Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
21-09-2012, 02:48 AM
Animals can not shape shift, they can morph while in their fetal stages but that is part of a growing process, the only thing that really shapeshift would be caterpillars when they go into their cocoon stage and come out as a butterfly or a moth. And that isn't in an instant, it is physically impossible for our genetic make up or of any other animal to make it so that we or they can shapeshift. This is why this conspiracy theory isn't worth my time, not unless they can explain just HOW scientifically they can possibly shapeshift.
21-09-2012, 08:47 AM
(21-09-2012 02:48 AM)Heilo Wrote:  Animals can not shape shift, they can morph while in their fetal stages but that is part of a growing process, the only thing that really shapeshift would be caterpillars when they go into their cocoon stage and come out as a butterfly or a moth. And that isn't in an instant, it is physically impossible for our genetic make up or of any other animal to make it so that we or they can shapeshift. This is why this conspiracy theory isn't worth my time, not unless they can explain just HOW scientifically they can possibly shapeshift.

If there was any validity to the conspiracy, all of what you said is irrelevant. It's an alien species presumably.. What we know on base of live from here on Earth only gives humans a tiny bit of insight on what life could do. Scientifically, there may be very little bounds to what we know a species could do.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post