Reptilians.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2012, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 03:45 AM by Nappa.)
RE: Reptilians.
(21-09-2012 08:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 02:48 AM)Heilo Wrote:  Animals can not shape shift, they can morph while in their fetal stages but that is part of a growing process, the only thing that really shapeshift would be caterpillars when they go into their cocoon stage and come out as a butterfly or a moth. And that isn't in an instant, it is physically impossible for our genetic make up or of any other animal to make it so that we or they can shapeshift. This is why this conspiracy theory isn't worth my time, not unless they can explain just HOW scientifically they can possibly shapeshift.

If there was any validity to the conspiracy, all of what you said is irrelevant. It's an alien species presumably.. What we know on base of live from here on Earth only gives humans a tiny bit of insight on what life could do. Scientifically, there may be very little bounds to what we know a species could do.

I really want to slap you upside the head for being such an idiot. This isn't some cheesy star trek video, this is reality, and in reality things can't just shape shift like count dracula. You base your judgments off the things you don't know, things which have little to no evidence for them. I base my judgments off of things I do know, and of things with a lot of evidence for them.

Therefore since all I know is life on Earth I am going to assume that life in a lot of places mimics that of our own cellular organic life. And therefore I can safely assume that shape shifting is out of the question. A caterpillar can only morph into a butterfly or a moth, it can not morph into a deer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2012, 01:03 AM
I think one of these reptilian conspiracy theorists were up for the Golden Crockoduck this year.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-09-2012, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 06:40 PM by ClydeLee.)
(27-09-2012 12:41 AM)Heilo Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 08:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If there was any validity to the conspiracy, all of what you said is irrelevant. It's an alien species presumably.. What we know on base of live from here on Earth only gives humans a tiny bit of insight on what life could do. Scientifically, there may be very little bounds to what we know a species could do.

I really want to slap you upside the head for being such an idiot. This isn't some cheesy star trek video, this is reality, and in reality things can't just shape shift like count dracula. You base your judgments off the things you don't know, things which have little to no evidence for them. I base my judgments off of things I do know, and of things with a lot of evidence for them.

Therefore since all I know is life on Earth I am going to assume that life in a lot of places mimics that of our own cellular organic life. And therefore I can safely assume that shape shifting is out of the question. A caterpillar can only morph into a butterfly or a moth, it can not morph into a deer.

I have no idea what you are bent on the idea of "Shape Shifting." That's not the lone idea to this conspiracy and nothing was brought up by that except for you.

There's the idea that they are simply HUMANOID like alien reptiles that selectively evolved themselves into looking just like humans in most regards.. only they have slight signs in their eyes or the face shapes-like some used to say about both George Bushes. The video idea to some isn't that it's in the middle of shape-shifting back and forth.. it's just showing the sign of it's true nature which is vulnerable to see in an odd situation.

The could even easily have gene splicing and the ability to select what genes to breed. Humans are not too far from utilizing that to a degree.. If an alien species could travel the distance to Earth; it wouldn't be a stretch to think they have some well understood way to alter their genetic codes over time.

Yes the people are nutcases but you're judging it based on something irrelevant because it's not the argument. Look at what argument I was making, then nitpick it but don't act like your view is the only view of what someone else thinks.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
30-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Where did the reptilian alien myth come from, anyway? I have two theories. I believe neither, for the record.

Firstly, Zecharia Sitchin and certain interpretation of his Sumerian translations. According to them, the Anunnaki had certain snake-like characteristics, blue blood and maybe even a tail, although they might have fixed that through genetic surgery. Add to that some Indian legends of Nagas (snake-people or something?) and it's ready to get weird. It seems Yahweh's gang was one of Anunnaki groups that apparently were left on Earth. And being a long-lived lot that they are, the aliens went into hiding to watch human civilizations from the peaceful underground.

Secondly, some African guy called Credo Mutwa. A shaman or something. IIRC, he wrote a long and elaborate story about evil blood-drinking aliens that do experiments on people and mimic them to live near the food supply. They abduct people, do experiments on them and replenish their larders. They like heat, so they live deep underground and keep big fires in the caves. (hence Christian legend of Hell) Anyway, the tale is quite bizarre and disturbing reading. I'm not googling that anymore.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
[+] 3 users Like Luminon's post
01-10-2012, 01:28 AM
ALERT; you are sucking on some kind of gas that the Anunnaki are pouring into your airspaces, causing many of you to drift into celular overload, and the only thing that can bring you back to reality is to, is to . ., is to . . . what is that smell?
01-10-2012, 01:44 AM
(30-09-2012 04:28 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Where did the reptilian alien myth come from, anyway? I have two theories. I believe neither, for the record.

Firstly, Zecharia Sitchin and certain interpretation of his Sumerian translations. According to them, the Anunnaki had certain snake-like characteristics, blue blood and maybe even a tail, although they might have fixed that through genetic surgery. Add to that some Indian legends of Nagas (snake-people or something?) and it's ready to get weird. It seems Yahweh's gang was one of Anunnaki groups that apparently were left on Earth. And being a long-lived lot that they are, the aliens went into hiding to watch human civilizations from the peaceful underground.

Secondly, some African guy called Credo Mutwa. A shaman or something. IIRC, he wrote a long and elaborate story about evil blood-drinking aliens that do experiments on people and mimic them to live near the food supply. They abduct people, do experiments on them and replenish their larders. They like heat, so they live deep underground and keep big fires in the caves. (hence Christian legend of Hell) Anyway, the tale is quite bizarre and disturbing reading. I'm not googling that anymore.

Yes I agree with these two summations..... Credo Mutwa befriended David Icke in a big way for a long time... I dont know if they are still friends to this day though.

Whilst I agree that it is interesting looking back at what ancient civilisations did.... what I personally dont get is this "jump" to modern day.

Take for example Sitchin.... he has come up with an alternative view to seeing things and people jump onto it... but with very little evidence to back this up inbetween coming from point A (the original ancient markings) to point B (now) how can they actually say that these things "exist" now.... without joining up infinite amounts of dots???

Believing in reptiles is just another religion in my eyes..... faith based, going off personally interpreted things from the past.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
01-10-2012, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 04:29 AM by Free Thought.)
... Personally, I believe in reptiles now, I saw some irrefutable evidence of a reptile; It was trying to meld with it's surroundings. I was not able to get a picture, bit it looked kinda like this:

[Image: 450px-Chlamydosaurus_kingii1.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-10-2012, 12:14 PM
(01-10-2012 01:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  Yes I agree with these two summations..... Credo Mutwa befriended David Icke in a big way for a long time... I dont know if they are still friends to this day though.

Whilst I agree that it is interesting looking back at what ancient civilisations did.... what I personally dont get is this "jump" to modern day.

Take for example Sitchin.... he has come up with an alternative view to seeing things and people jump onto it... but with very little evidence to back this up inbetween coming from point A (the original ancient markings) to point B (now) how can they actually say that these things "exist" now.... without joining up infinite amounts of dots???

Believing in reptiles is just another religion in my eyes..... faith based, going off personally interpreted things from the past.
That's it exactly. Even if I can't find any inconsistency about Sitchin's books (because I can't read Sumerian and don't know what is the current knowledge in the field) there doesn't seem to be anything relevant about it for the current ages. If the planet Nibiru even exists, some guesses place its return to about 200 years from now. This gives the technology enough time to save our asses, if anything happens. If not, well, our planet will be still here (Nibiru didn't knock it away all these 3600 year cycles before) and we certainly won't.

The rest of the lot are either plain crazy folks, or they personify. As you know I'm interested in economy and certain perversions of market forces do a great harm to us, getting us into all the crises of today. It's a blind principle of bad economy and human vices, but people may not understand that. They might imagine these evil persons - Illuminati and blood-drinking aliens, that steer the world the wrong way.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post