Republican convention

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Republican convention
Oh my dog, I am watching it live now. I rarely just dislike someone, but I sure don't like Trump's son. Maybe if he could crack a smile sometime...Sadcryface

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2016, 08:22 PM
(19-07-2016 08:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oh my dog, I am watching it live now. I rarely just dislike someone, but I sure don't like Trump's son. Maybe if he could crack a smile sometime...Sadcryface

Hey, I have trouble smiling, but I blame that on the autism.

19-07-2016, 08:24 PM
(19-07-2016 08:22 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 08:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oh my dog, I am watching it live now. I rarely just dislike someone, but I sure don't like Trump's son. Maybe if he could crack a smile sometime...Sadcryface

Hey, I have trouble smiling, but I blame that on the autism.

I don't think he can claim that reason....he came across like a junkyard dog. Very aggressive, like he would bite if you got near him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-07-2016, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2016 09:06 PM by Dom.)
Did anyone just hear Ben Carson? He is worried that if we take god out of the government, god will leave America and we will be in deep shit.

He also said that Hillary's role model was a guy who honored the devil.

19-07-2016, 09:04 PM
This thing is still going on..what is this like the sit in? Why does a convention need multiple days of groaning on repeating speeches.

Speaking of God I remember the only thing of the past years was in some Democrat convention there was some point of audience vote they had people shout to if they wanted to amended some line in their policy because, even thought it referenced god, it didn't specifically say god or something and despite the audience clearly not being in the vocal majority shouting for Yay, they decided to change it.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-07-2016, 11:36 PM
(19-07-2016 10:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What is a serious scandal, is the garbage in the Republican platform.
It's anti-LGBT, and would take the world back years in marriage rights.

One would hope that USA's poor ability to pick a suitable leader will have little affect on NZ's equal rights policies for it's own citizens.

It's just USA that will go backwards. You guys are already seriously lagging behind the Free World countries.
20-07-2016, 12:42 AM
We're working on it, Stevil.
20-07-2016, 01:05 AM
(19-07-2016 09:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  LOL

Say what you want about Trump's wife......

She's better looking than Hillary.................

Hillary - minus the photoshop -- looks like Christopher Walken's older sister.....

With a hangover....

Oh for christ sake, Hillary is 68 years old. That's what most 68 year old women look like when they haven't had plastic surgery.

I used to work in a plastic surgeon's office and I got pretty good at spotting women who've had some work done. Pretty sure Melanie had some things tweeked.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-07-2016, 01:07 AM
(19-07-2016 08:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Did anyone just hear Ben Carson? He is worried that if we take god out of the government, god will leave America and we will be in deep shit.

He also said that Hillary's role model was a guy who honored the devil.

Facepalm Wow.

Beat_stick

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-07-2016, 05:10 AM
For some reason I keep reading this thread title as 'Reptilian Convention'. I'm beginning to think it's a subconscious wish that it really was the reptilians instead of the republicans.

I suspect they think this election may be their last chance to turn back the clock on so many issues so they are going all-in. At the rate attitudes are changing and their main supporters are dying off their relevance will only continue to decrease.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post