Republican convention

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Republican convention
(20-07-2016 01:05 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 09:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  LOL

Say what you want about Trump's wife......

She's better looking than Hillary.................

Hillary - minus the photoshop -- looks like Christopher Walken's older sister.....

With a hangover....

Oh for christ sake, Hillary is 68 years old. That's what most 68 year old women look like when they haven't had plastic surgery.

I used to work in a plastic surgeon's office and I got pretty good at spotting women who've had some work done. Pretty sure Melanie had some things tweeked.

Hillary looked like 10 miles of bad road when she was 20.....

She no longer gets her "work done" at a plastic surgeon --- but at an auto collision repair center....... Lots Bondo going on there....

Laugh out load

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-07-2016, 06:32 AM
(20-07-2016 05:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 01:05 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oh for christ sake, Hillary is 68 years old. That's what most 68 year old women look like when they haven't had plastic surgery.

I used to work in a plastic surgeon's office and I got pretty good at spotting women who've had some work done. Pretty sure Melanie had some things tweeked.

She no longer gets her "work done" at a plastic surgeon --- but at an auto collision repair center....... Lots Bondo going on there....

Laugh out load

Actually, she looks exactly like a normal aging woman. She had no work done.

Do you have an issue with wrinkles? I see all these older actresses and such running around with faces that look like they are 30 and throats and hands that look like 80. Gimme real wrinkles, please.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
20-07-2016, 06:37 AM
Here goes what Carson said:

Quote:.....the retired neurosurgeon and former presidential candidate went on the offensive against "secular progressives," the "political elite," the media, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton — and Saul Alinsky and Lucifer.

Carson told the crowd that one of Clinton's role models, community organizer Alinsky, "acknowledges Lucifer" in one of his books, reflecting the views of secular progressives who would remove God from the nation's life. "We will not be blessed, and our nation will go down the tubes," Carson said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../87322298/

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-07-2016, 06:45 AM
(20-07-2016 06:37 AM)Dom Wrote:  Here goes what Carson said:

Quote:.....the retired neurosurgeon and former presidential candidate went on the offensive against "secular progressives," the "political elite," the media, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton — and Saul Alinsky and Lucifer.

Carson told the crowd that one of Clinton's role models, community organizer Alinsky, "acknowledges Lucifer" in one of his books, reflecting the views of secular progressives who would remove God from the nation's life. "We will not be blessed, and our nation will go down the tubes," Carson said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../87322298/

"He who performs surgery on his own brain has a fool for a patient."

Abraham Lincoln

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
20-07-2016, 07:02 AM
(19-07-2016 07:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  ...
Here are the relevant passages, nearly word for word.

Ms. Trump, Monday night:

From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Mrs. Obama, in her 2008 speech:

“Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them. And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

Ms. Trump:

“I was born in Slovenia, a small, beautiful and then-Communist country in Central Europe. My sister, Ines, who is an incredible woman and a friend, and I were raised by my wonderful parents. My elegant and hard-working mother, Amalija, introduced me to fashion and beauty. My father, Viktor, instilled in me a passion for business and travel. Their integrity, compassion and intelligence reflects to this day on me and for my love of family and America.”

Mrs. Obama, in 2008:

“And I come here as a daughter — raised on the South Side of Chicago by a father who was a blue-collar city worker and a mother who stayed at home with my brother and me. My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion and her intelligence reflected in my own daughters.”

And don't forget her best line:

“If you want someone to fight for your country, I assure you, he is your guy, he will never give up. And most importantly, he will never let you down.

(20-07-2016 05:10 AM)unfogged Wrote:  ...
I suspect they think this election may be their last chance to turn back the clock on so many issues so they are going all-in. At the rate attitudes are changing and their main supporters are dying off their relevance will only continue to decrease.

But why?

Just look at all these nice young white people coming up through the ranks ...

[Image: 0717-paul-ryan-interns-instagram-8.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-07-2016, 07:19 AM
(18-07-2016 09:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 08:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/us/pol....html?_r=0

It's off to a rocky start.

I caught about 15 seconds of Trumps wife (can't think if her name) making a speech and then the camera showed Chris Christie looking like he was having a bad dream but couldn't wake up and then I changed the channel as quickly as I could. Oh, the horror......the horror of it all. Weeping

That isn't a convention, it is an episode of Jerry Springer mixed in with WWE and huge overtones of a Nazi rally. I have never seen such a bunch of false martyr, poor me bullshit and the ringmaster is going to publicly ended jacking off on the audience.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
20-07-2016, 07:53 AM
(20-07-2016 05:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 01:05 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oh for christ sake, Hillary is 68 years old. That's what most 68 year old women look like when they haven't had plastic surgery.

Laugh out load

No, Hillary didn't look too bad in her 20's. She wasn't a raving beauty but she was nice looking. She needed to have her overbite fixed though. Given the chance, Online, I bet you'd have jumped in bed with her when she was in her 20's. Laugh out load

[Image: 268680D900000578-2989213-image-a-28_1426053225745.jpg]

I don't know what it is about first ladies and overbites. Eleanor Roosevelt, Michelle Obama and a couple others had very bad overbites. My grandfather was a dentist and quick to point out overbites so I notice people's teeth a lot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-07-2016, 09:41 AM
(20-07-2016 07:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 05:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hillary looked like 10 miles of bad road when she was 20.....

Laugh out load

No, Hillary didn't look too bad in her 20's. She wasn't a raving beauty but she was nice looking. She needed to have her overbite fixed though. Given the chance, Online, I bet you'd have jumped in bed with her when she was in her 20's. Laugh out load

[Image: 268680D900000578-2989213-image-a-28_1426053225745.jpg]

I don't know what it is about first ladies and overbites. Eleanor Roosevelt, Michelle Obama and a couple others had very bad overbites. My grandfather was a dentist and quick to point out overbites so I notice people's teeth a lot.

Bang Hillary????

Not a chance.....

I've no desire to die from hypothermia of the penis...................

Blink

edit to add...

And given a chance at any lady in her mid to late sixties???

I gotta go with Sigourney Weaver..... She's still a damned fine lookin' woman..

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-07-2016, 10:06 AM
(20-07-2016 07:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  No, Hillary didn't look too bad in her 20's. She wasn't a raving beauty but she was nice looking. She needed to have her overbite fixed though. Given the chance, Online, I bet you'd have jumped in bed with her when she was in her 20's.

Yep... I would've porked her when she was younger...
[Image: article-2333538-1A12D171000005DC-329_634x921.jpg]

... why not?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
20-07-2016, 10:15 AM

So much win here.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post