Republican convention

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Republican convention
(20-07-2016 03:24 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 02:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Trump is pale, grey and bald. He looks nothing like himself.

[Image: trumpwig_zpsk4vakmid.jpg]

If that's Trump, it's the best-looking picture of him I've seen. It looks like a real person. The recent "public" Trump is a caricature.

Snopes says it isn't...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2016, 03:36 PM
(20-07-2016 03:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 03:24 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  If that's Trump, it's the best-looking picture of him I've seen. It looks like a real person. The recent "public" Trump is a caricature.

Snopes says it isn't...

No, Snopes says the picture is photo shopped. No one has seen Trump without his make up, comb over and hair coloring.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-07-2016, 03:41 PM
(20-07-2016 03:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 03:33 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Snopes says it isn't...

No, Snopes says the picture is photo shopped. No one has seen Trump without his make up, comb over and hair coloring.

Not sure what you are disagreeing with; I only meant to imply that it wasn't a picture of Trump, not that Trump wasn't used as the basis for the image.

20-07-2016, 03:53 PM
(20-07-2016 03:41 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 03:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  No, Snopes says the picture is photo shopped. No one has seen Trump without his make up, comb over and hair coloring.

Not sure what you are disagreeing with; I only meant to imply that it wasn't a picture of Trump, not that Trump wasn't used as the basis for the image.

"Snopes says it isn't...." I misread that then.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-07-2016, 03:57 PM
(20-07-2016 03:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 03:41 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Not sure what you are disagreeing with; I only meant to imply that it wasn't a picture of Trump, not that Trump wasn't used as the basis for the image.

"Snopes says it isn't...." I misread that then.

I could have been clearer.

Snopes says it isn't an actual picture of Trump (at least not an unedited one)

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-07-2016, 03:59 PM
(20-07-2016 02:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 02:18 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Kinda sick, ain't it. If she ain't pretty she don't count. Is there anything pertty about Trump except his bird's nest of hair?

Don't even try pulling that....

There's enough "Trump looks like an orange with a squirrel parked on top" sorta thing going on........Both sides get plenty of shit...

If they don't want to be a target -- don't go into politics.................
Seems to me there are plenty of people who haven't grown out of that childish school yard taunting of the fat or ugly kids.
Politicians aren't meant to be pretty. It's not a beauty contest.
People come in all shapes and sizes, get over your childish put downs already.

Just because a person is famous doesn't mean they have to be pretty. Just because they ain't pretty doesn't mean they don't have value.

But there certainly is a double standard. When was the last time Hilary Clinton was accused of having a old and ugly husband. FFS!

(20-07-2016 02:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 02:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  What he is saying is that nobody ever ridicules a male because he has wrinkles. Not that nobody ever ridicules a male.

Vanity is such a great target for ridicule......................

why do you think they make fun of Trump's hair???

Because he puts so much effort into it.....
So what's your excuse for criticising Hillary's looks, or for comparing her looks to Trump's wife?
Are you saying that because she combed her hair, because she wears nice clothes then she is "trying" to look pretty and hence open to public criticism by you?
Just seem extremely childish to me.

(20-07-2016 02:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If and when Trump puts as much airbrushing (or photoshop) into his publicity pictures as Hillary put into the picture on the cover of her book (she looked about 23 when they were done with it) --- -rest assured --- I will lambast him as he will so richly deserve.........................
WTF!
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
20-07-2016, 05:16 PM
(20-07-2016 10:57 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Can these parts of the official (?) Republican party's platform apply legislatively if (horror of horrors!) Drumpf was to be elected POTUS...

"The platform demands that lawmakers use religion as a guide when legislating, stipulating "that man-made law must be consistent with God-given, natural rights".

It also encourages the teaching of the Bible in public schools because, the amendment said, a good understanding of its contents is "indispensable for the development of an educated citizenry".

—Someone please tell this dumbfuck Aussie this ain't so. Unsure

The platform isn't legislation or even legally binding in any way. It's just a set of guidelines that the party sets out. Terrifying that those are the guidelines but at least they have no force in and of themselves.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
20-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Well, his other son is a much better speaker. Son number 1 is sitting there biting down on a lemon. Or so it seems.

The whole affair sounds like the new king and princes are being celebrated.

20-07-2016, 10:10 PM
I wonder if little Pee Wee Cruz will regret his non-endorsement speech ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-07-2016, 10:33 PM
[Image: Cn2oCBcXEAABNhV.jpg:large]

Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post