Republicans on rape

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Republicans on rape
A few maniacs from the deep South hardly represent the Republican party.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2015, 09:29 AM
(03-02-2015 09:26 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  A few maniacs from the deep South hardly represent the Republican party.

That's where the majority of the Republican party is now and it seems to be an ongoing trend. But please do excuse all transgression by your ingroup while lambasting every perceived slight by those not among it, it really lends weight to your arguments.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-02-2015, 09:43 AM
(03-02-2015 09:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 09:26 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  A few maniacs from the deep South hardly represent the Republican party.

That's where the majority of the Republican party is now and it seems to be an ongoing trend. But please do excuse all transgression by your ingroup while lambasting every perceived slight by those not among it, it really lends weight to your arguments.

I'm not excusing those comments, I would never vote for someone who said that, but the GOP has 30.7 million members (source), 300 Congressmen, 31 Governors and over a 4 thousand member of State legislatures (source). What has been done her is to pull up six Republicans and then pretend like their disgusting views are held by the whole party.

You accuse me of generalizing Moslems, yet there are only 2 million Moslems in the US (source), and I'm quite sure I could pull up more than American 6 Moslem extremists.

Also, I would love to see a source for your claim that "That's where the majority of the Republican party is now", or did you just pull that "fact"oid out of your ass?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
03-02-2015, 10:11 AM
(30-01-2015 02:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Anyone who will elect an actor to be president, really needs to do some thinking about what they're doing......

Then again -- he was a Democrat to start with....

All politicians are actors.