Republicans running for POTUS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: Republicans running for POTUS
(30-06-2015 02:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I saw an interview with Lindsey Graham in a ski lift and I'm like what the fuck, you actually sound like a reasonable man. You got no prayer at getting the nomination.

The Donald is now the front runner.
What does that say ?

Laugh out load ... Laugh out load ... Banana_zorro ... Banana_zorro ... Laugh out load ... Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-07-2015, 06:35 AM
(13-07-2015 06:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 02:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I saw an interview with Lindsey Graham in a ski lift and I'm like what the fuck, you actually sound like a reasonable man. You got no prayer at getting the nomination.

What does that say ?

Laugh out load ... Laugh out load ... Banana_zorro ... Banana_zorro ... Laugh out load ... Laugh out load

Mostly that there is a skewed representation this early in the process because it is generally the more extreme nutjobs that are really active. I vacillate between amusement and horror that anybody could think Trump would be an effective president, but it is definitely a show.
Popcorn

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
13-07-2015, 06:38 AM
(04-05-2015 06:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Anti-gay, anti-evolution creationist. Consider

I suppose if we elected a serial killer or pedophile it would be worse.

Let's not lose hope, I'm sure somewhere out there there's a candidate with ALL these attributes and more!
13-07-2015, 06:50 AM
(13-07-2015 06:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

What does that say ?

He's the only person in the group significant percentages of the people know of.

Add Scott Walker to the list, one of the large corporation supporting candidates.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-07-2015, 07:04 AM
I thought it was pretty funny he polls better than Jeb Bush.
Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post