Republicans to Trump: Please Stop Lying

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Republicans to Trump: Please Stop Lying
Even die-hard Republicans, including Lindsey Graham and Paul Ryan, are fed up with Trump's lies, specifically lies about illegal aliens voting & giving HRC the popular vote, and his lies about the size of the inauguration.

Sources: Lindsey Graham to Trump: Stop Claiming ‘Illegals’ Cost You Popular Vote

This one is from Fox: Spicer digs in on Trump's illegal voting claim, as Ryan distances

Then, of course, there's that lie that he said would release his tax returns, now he's changed his mind and says he won't. Source: Trump Aide Says He Won't Release Tax Returns, Claiming Most People Don't Care

The lies just keep coming and coming. And he hasn't even been warming the Oval Office chair for a week!

I predicted impeachment proceedings to being before October, but I may revise that and go with July.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Republicans to Trump: Please Stop Lying
As long as he does basically what they want him to do, they'll keep the petulant puppet president.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-01-2017, 02:53 PM
(24-01-2017 02:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As long as he does basically what they want him to do, they'll keep the petulant puppet president.
Diggin' the alliteration!
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 03:06 PM
(24-01-2017 02:49 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Even die-hard Republicans, including Lindsey Graham and Paul Ryan, are fed up with Trump's lies, specifically lies about illegal aliens voting & giving HRC the popular vote, and his lies about the size of the inauguration.

Sources: Lindsey Graham to Trump: Stop Claiming ‘Illegals’ Cost You Popular Vote

This one is from Fox: Spicer digs in on Trump's illegal voting claim, as Ryan distances

Then, of course, there's that lie that he said would release his tax returns, now he's changed his mind and says he won't. Source: Trump Aide Says He Won't Release Tax Returns, Claiming Most People Don't Care

The lies just keep coming and coming. And he hasn't even been warming the Oval Office chair for a week!

I predicted impeachment proceedings to being before October, but I may revise that and go with July.

I imagine Las Vegas is taking bets on his impeachment already. Let's see what the variables might be. Consider

Month.
How many yes and no votes to impeach.
What day the helicopter will come to take him away from the Oval Office.....etc... Laugh out load

It's pretty bad when four days after their president is sworn into office the Republicans are having to scold their little cry baby leader not to lie. Wow.

[Image: Scolding.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-01-2017, 03:19 PM
I hope impeachment is coming quickly. But I'm still worried about the wretched souls he'd still leave in power afterward.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
24-01-2017, 03:24 PM
(24-01-2017 03:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I imagine Las Vegas is taking bets on his impeachment already. Let's see what the variables might be. Consider

Not sure about Vegas but in the UK the betting on a Trump impeachment is drawing a lot of attention. Sources: Donald Trump Specials

Donald Trump impeachment odds halved as bookies reveal flood of bets on President failing to complete term

Currently it's 4-1 that DJT will be impeached in 2017.
24-01-2017, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2017 04:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-01-2017 03:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I imagine Las Vegas is taking bets on his impeachment already.

Don't think Vegas can but the Brits can. Ladbroke's got impeachment/resignation before end of term at 50/50. Sounds about right.

#sigh
24-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Liberal meltdown continues.

Trump is going to be Trump. California wants to give the ACA to illegals. California gave 800,000 drivers licenses to illegals over the last 2 years and 5 million over the last 20. I don't believe for a second they don't let them vote. When you grant driving priveleges to criminals that shouldn't be allowed here, and try to give them taxpayer funded healthcare, sanctuary and other benefits, why should Trump, or any person believe they can't vote there? They give them everything else. Until California takes away these licenses we will forever believe they are voting as well.

I wouldn't trust the California government or anything they say. They are a disgrace and I'm ashamed to be from there.

Liberals just need to give it up. They would be acting the same way if any republican won. Liberals are freaking out for two reasons.

1. They are in shock that Hillary lost. They were sure. People on this website were calling her Madam President a year ago. The constant media reports that Trump won't run, then Trump won't make the main stage of the primary debate, then Trump won't be the nominee, then Trump won't beat Hillary, plus all of the negative attacks set you all up to be majorly let down. The biggest upset in history occured and you can't get over it.

2. The liberal utopia you thought was coming didn't materialize. Repeated comments like "Republicans are extinct" and "Changing demographics guarantee that there will never be a republican president again" were everywhere. You hoped that Obama's legacy would carry on an be cemented by his predecessor. You couldn't wait for Hillary to appoint that uber liberal supreme court justice and could barely hold your excitement for the chance that Clarence Thomas might retire soon. Oh how grand it was to be that the senate would flip to democrat and Hillary would be president, all of her court picks and cabinet appointments would be confirmed so easily. But it didn't happen. And now you have to watch as the republicans destroy everything Obama did. As they pack 104 federal court appointments with conservative justices. You'll squirm as they deregulate so many environmental rules, fight labor unions and get tough on crime. National right to carry firearms will become law. Islamic terrorism will be called out. The ACA will be repealed. A wall will be built and border jumpers will actually be prosecuted. The dakota pipeline will be built. Democrats are watching as their party is decimated in local, state and federal elections across the country, giving republicans the most control in history.

And watching the "protests" where crybabies throw a few rocks and burn a couple cop cars while they lose everything is the greatest feeling in the world. It's a feeling you thought was in your grasp. You could almost taste it.

But you got cocky. And lost everything.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
24-01-2017, 03:55 PM
How long did it take you to write that trolling diatribe, LDH?

Your thin skinned, lying leader is five days into his new job and is a fuck up already. He only won by a quarter of the voters and many of them weren't voting FOR trump, they were only voting against Hillary. Hillary is out of the picture now. The spotlight has turned squarely on the orange man with the tiny hands and people now realize he's shit on a shingle.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-01-2017, 03:59 PM
(24-01-2017 03:43 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Liberal meltdown continues.

Trump is going to be Trump. California wants to give the ACA to illegals. California gave 800,000 drivers licenses to illegals over the last 2 years and 5 million over the last 20. I don't believe for a second they don't let them vote. When you grant driving priveleges to criminals that shouldn't be allowed here, and try to give them taxpayer funded healthcare, sanctuary and other benefits, why should Trump, or any person believe they can't vote there? They give them everything else. Until California takes away these licenses we will forever believe they are voting as well.

I wouldn't trust the California government or anything they say. They are a disgrace and I'm ashamed to be from there.

Liberals just need to give it up. They would be acting the same way if any republican won. Liberals are freaking out for two reasons.

1. They are in shock that Hillary lost. They were sure. People on this website were calling her Madam President a year ago. The constant media reports that Trump won't run, then Trump won't make the main stage of the primary debate, then Trump won't be the nominee, then Trump won't beat Hillary, plus all of the negative attacks set you all up to be majorly let down. The biggest upset in history occured and you can't get over it.

2. The liberal utopia you thought was coming didn't materialize. Repeated comments like "Republicans are extinct" and "Changing demographics guarantee that there will never be a republican president again" were everywhere. You hoped that Obama's legacy would carry on an be cemented by his predecessor. You couldn't wait for Hillary to appoint that uber liberal supreme court justice and could barely hold your excitement for the chance that Clarence Thomas might retire soon. Oh how grand it was to be that the senate would flip to democrat and Hillary would be president, all of her court picks and cabinet appointments would be confirmed so easily. But it didn't happen. And now you have to watch as the republicans destroy everything Obama did. As they pack 104 federal court appointments with conservative justices. You'll squirm as they deregulate so many environmental rules, fight labor unions and get tough on crime. National right to carry firearms will become law. Islamic terrorism will be called out. The ACA will be repealed. A wall will be built and border jumpers will actually be prosecuted. The dakota pipeline will be built. Democrats are watching as their party is decimated in local, state and federal elections across the country, giving republicans the most control in history.

And watching the "protests" where crybabies throw a few rocks and burn a couple cop cars while they lose everything is the greatest feeling in the world. It's a feeling you thought was in your grasp. You could almost taste it.

But you got cocky. And lost everything.

I'm upset because Trump and his cronies along with the Republican congress and senate will remove the very real and very necessary protections and progress for people like me that happened as a result of Obama's presidency. I and many other minorities rely on protections that only democrats seem to actually care about. Republicans want their ability to discriminate to be protected.

So yeah, gloat. Meanwhile, the health care regulations that make my life livable are in serious jeopardy of being snatched away from me. Peoples' lives to depend on the ACA's health care and protections suddenly have to worry about shit like "pre-existing conditions" and other shit that resulted in the deaths of so many people.

But sure, gloat. Be happy that the real human cost is going to skyrocket.

I was never cocky. I was always worried. Now I'm terrified. Fuck you.
[+] 15 users Like Emma's post