Republicans to Trump: Please Stop Lying

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: Republicans to Trump: Please Stop Lying
(24-01-2017 03:43 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Liberal meltdown continues.

None of what you have written is remotely relevant. Mind you, much of what you wrote was true, that HRC was a bad candidate, etc, but that door is closed, it's over; the real test has already begun and Trump, less than a week into the office, is failing spectacularly. Lies upon lies upon lies upon lies.

The critics include Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham and other GOP stalwarts, hardly "liberals".

But you already know that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 04:15 PM
(24-01-2017 03:59 PM)kineo Wrote:  

Trump is going to be Trump. California wants to give the ACA to illegals. California gave 800,000 drivers licenses to illegals over the last 2 years and 5 million over the last 20. I don't believe for a second they don't let them vote. When you grant driving priveleges to criminals that shouldn't be allowed here, and try to give them taxpayer funded healthcare, sanctuary and other benefits, why should Trump, or any person believe they can't vote there? They give them everything else. Until California takes away these licenses we will forever believe they are voting as well.

I wouldn't trust the California government or anything they say. They are a disgrace and I'm ashamed to be from there.

Liberals just need to give it up. They would be acting the same way if any republican won. Liberals are freaking out for two reasons.

1. They are in shock that Hillary lost. They were sure. People on this website were calling her Madam President a year ago. The constant media reports that Trump won't run, then Trump won't make the main stage of the primary debate, then Trump won't be the nominee, then Trump won't beat Hillary, plus all of the negative attacks set you all up to be majorly let down. The biggest upset in history occured and you can't get over it.

2. The liberal utopia you thought was coming didn't materialize. Repeated comments like "Republicans are extinct" and "Changing demographics guarantee that there will never be a republican president again" were everywhere. You hoped that Obama's legacy would carry on an be cemented by his predecessor. You couldn't wait for Hillary to appoint that uber liberal supreme court justice and could barely hold your excitement for the chance that Clarence Thomas might retire soon. Oh how grand it was to be that the senate would flip to democrat and Hillary would be president, all of her court picks and cabinet appointments would be confirmed so easily. But it didn't happen. And now you have to watch as the republicans destroy everything Obama did. As they pack 104 federal court appointments with conservative justices. You'll squirm as they deregulate so many environmental rules, fight labor unions and get tough on crime. National right to carry firearms will become law. Islamic terrorism will be called out. The ACA will be repealed. A wall will be built and border jumpers will actually be prosecuted. The dakota pipeline will be built. Democrats are watching as their party is decimated in local, state and federal elections across the country, giving republicans the most control in history.

And watching the "protests" where crybabies throw a few rocks and burn a couple cop cars while they lose everything is the greatest feeling in the world. It's a feeling you thought was in your grasp. You could almost taste it.

But you got cocky. And lost everything.

I'm upset because Trump and his cronies along with the Republican congress and senate will remove the very real and very necessary protections and progress for people like me that happened as a result of Obama's presidency. I and many other minorities rely on protections that only democrats seem to actually care about. Republicans want their ability to discriminate to be protected.

So yeah, gloat. Meanwhile, the health care regulations that make my life livable are in serious jeopardy of being snatched away from me. Peoples' lives to depend on the ACA's health care and protections suddenly have to worry about shit like "pre-existing conditions" and other shit that resulted in the deaths of so many people.

But sure, gloat. Be happy that the real human cost is going to skyrocket.

I was never cocky. I was always worried. Now I'm terrified. Fuck you.

I'm so sorry. One of my daughters is getting all her paperwork in order to go to a university up in Canada. A major part of her move is to get universal health insurance which she needs. The Canadian college education is almost an afterthought. It's a sad situation for anyone who isn't healthy. Fuck trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-01-2017, 04:22 PM
(24-01-2017 03:59 PM)kineo Wrote:  

Trump is going to be Trump. California wants to give the ACA to illegals. California gave 800,000 drivers licenses to illegals over the last 2 years and 5 million over the last 20. I don't believe for a second they don't let them vote. When you grant driving priveleges to criminals that shouldn't be allowed here, and try to give them taxpayer funded healthcare, sanctuary and other benefits, why should Trump, or any person believe they can't vote there? They give them everything else. Until California takes away these licenses we will forever believe they are voting as well.

I wouldn't trust the California government or anything they say. They are a disgrace and I'm ashamed to be from there.

Liberals just need to give it up. They would be acting the same way if any republican won. Liberals are freaking out for two reasons.

1. They are in shock that Hillary lost. They were sure. People on this website were calling her Madam President a year ago. The constant media reports that Trump won't run, then Trump won't make the main stage of the primary debate, then Trump won't be the nominee, then Trump won't beat Hillary, plus all of the negative attacks set you all up to be majorly let down. The biggest upset in history occured and you can't get over it.

2. The liberal utopia you thought was coming didn't materialize. Repeated comments like "Republicans are extinct" and "Changing demographics guarantee that there will never be a republican president again" were everywhere. You hoped that Obama's legacy would carry on an be cemented by his predecessor. You couldn't wait for Hillary to appoint that uber liberal supreme court justice and could barely hold your excitement for the chance that Clarence Thomas might retire soon. Oh how grand it was to be that the senate would flip to democrat and Hillary would be president, all of her court picks and cabinet appointments would be confirmed so easily. But it didn't happen. And now you have to watch as the republicans destroy everything Obama did. As they pack 104 federal court appointments with conservative justices. You'll squirm as they deregulate so many environmental rules, fight labor unions and get tough on crime. National right to carry firearms will become law. Islamic terrorism will be called out. The ACA will be repealed. A wall will be built and border jumpers will actually be prosecuted. The dakota pipeline will be built. Democrats are watching as their party is decimated in local, state and federal elections across the country, giving republicans the most control in history.

And watching the "protests" where crybabies throw a few rocks and burn a couple cop cars while they lose everything is the greatest feeling in the world. It's a feeling you thought was in your grasp. You could almost taste it.

I'm upset because Trump and his cronies along with the Republican congress and senate will remove the very real and very necessary protections and progress for people like me that happened as a result of Obama's presidency. I and many other minorities rely on protections that only democrats seem to actually care about. Republicans want their ability to discriminate to be protected.

So yeah, gloat. Meanwhile, the health care regulations that make my life livable are in serious jeopardy of being snatched away from me. Peoples' lives to depend on the ACA's health care and protections suddenly have to worry about shit like "pre-existing conditions" and other shit that resulted in the deaths of so many people.

We've acquired a number of different shitholes during your absence. They're not tolerated so much as ridiculed. All the better they don't even realize it.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-01-2017, 04:29 PM
(24-01-2017 04:15 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  

None of what you have written is remotely relevant. Mind you, much of what you wrote was true, that HRC was a bad candidate, etc, but that door is closed, it's over; the real test has already begun and Trump, less than a week into the office, is failing spectacularly. Lies upon lies upon lies upon lies.

The critics include Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham and other GOP stalwarts, hardly "liberals".

So Paul Ryan says "I've seen no evidence of that" and Lindsey Graham who is an ardent Never Trump loser is evidence that President Trump is in big trouble? People are touting this as proof Trump will be impeached?

You guys are nuts.

It's time to calm down. Nothing is going to change what is goimg to happen for the next 4 years. If Trump and the republicans fail, the independents will swing back your way and you'll see victory in 2020. If they like what is happening, he will be reelected.

The constant complaining, crying and protests will do nothing more but make people want to vote against you again.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
24-01-2017, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2017 04:39 PM by Heath_Tierney.)
(24-01-2017 04:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 04:15 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  None of what you have written is remotely relevant. Mind you, much of what you wrote was true, that HRC was a bad candidate, etc, but that door is closed, it's over; the real test has already begun and Trump, less than a week into the office, is failing spectacularly. Lies upon lies upon lies upon lies.

So Paul Ryan says "I've seen no evidence of that" and Lindsey Graham who is an ardent Never Trump loser is evidence that President Trump is in big trouble? People are touting this as proof Trump will be impeached?

You guys are nuts.

It's time to calm down. Nothing is going to change what is goimg to happen for the next 4 years. If Trump and the republicans fail, the independents will swing back your way and you'll see victory in 2020. If they like what is happening, he will be reelected.

The constant complaining, crying and protests will do nothing more but make people want to vote against you again.

You're not getting it, my friend.

He's only four days in. Four days! He's already at odds with his own party, the press corps and the vast majority of Americans.

And it's all so unnecessary. He didn't have to lie about things so inconsequential; he made the deliberate choice to lie.

Ask yourself, in a moment of clarity, if you would tolerate this behaviour from a Democrat. If so, then fine, the point is moot. If not, then the cognitive dissonance must be weighing heavily.

I stand by my prediction: impeachment proceedings to start before October. I'll go one - no, two - further: both Conway and Spicer will resign and pen books telling of their time in Trump WH. And it won't be pretty. (There's precedent for this, when GWB Press Secretary Scott McLelland couldn't live with himself anymore, resigned, and wrote about it: What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception. I haven't read it personally so can't speak to whether it's any good.)
[+] 4 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 04:33 PM
(24-01-2017 04:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 03:59 PM)kineo Wrote:  I'm upset because Trump and his cronies along with the Republican congress and senate will remove the very real and very necessary protections and progress for people like me that happened as a result of Obama's presidency. I and many other minorities rely on protections that only democrats seem to actually care about. Republicans want their ability to discriminate to be protected.

I'm so sorry. One of my daughters is getting all her paperwork in order to go to a university up in Canada. A major part of her move is to get universal health insurance which she needs. The Canadian college education is almost an afterthought. It's a sad situation for anyone who isn't healthy. Fuck trump.

I'm waiting on my legal name change docs right now. As soon as the judge's decision arrives in the mail I will get started on my driver's license and passport documentation. I'm desperately hoping to get my passport stuff done before the new administration tears down Hillary Clinton's policy for trans gender marker changes.
24-01-2017, 04:34 PM
(24-01-2017 04:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 04:15 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  None of what you have written is remotely relevant. Mind you, much of what you wrote was true, that HRC was a bad candidate, etc, but that door is closed, it's over; the real test has already begun and Trump, less than a week into the office, is failing spectacularly. Lies upon lies upon lies upon lies.

You guys are nuts.

Trump is not just an embarrassment, he's a danger to the country.

That you can't see that doesn't make it untrue. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 11 users Like Chas's post
24-01-2017, 09:42 PM
(24-01-2017 03:59 PM)kineo Wrote:  I was never cocky. I was always worried. Now I'm terrified. Fuck you.

In some ways it's actually the Trumpuppets who are going to have it the worst. They've invested so much of themselves in him that when he fails them it's going to tear their withered little hearts out. At least we can see it coming and try to get out of the way, but they've so blinded themselves to reality that they're standing smack in front of it hollering about how this train wreck is going to Make America Grate Again while the locomotive pinwheels mercilessly toward them.

So let them be smug. It'll burn that much more for them in the end.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
24-01-2017, 09:46 PM

[Image: 51243359.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-01-2017, 09:47 PM
(24-01-2017 04:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's time to calm down. Nothing is going to change what is goimg to happen for the next 4 years.

Don't let me forget to remind you of these words. Tell me again, what is your retirement fund invested in? Not that it matters.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.