Repudiating Homosexuality Is Wrong Because Why?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Repudiating Homosexuality Is Wrong Because Why?
If there is no god, than we should all look to/hope for survivability-enhancing opportunities that are naturally evolving. Since a homosexual homo sapiens pair cannot reproduce, we should consider the repudiation of homosexuality natural and life-affirming. In fact, designed evolution should enhance any anti-homosexual stance.

Discuss. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Repudiating Homosexuality Is Wrong Because Why?
(18-12-2013 11:54 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  If there is no god, than we should all look to/hope for survivability-enhancing opportunities that are naturally evolving. Since a homosexual homo sapiens pair cannot reproduce, we should consider the repudiation of homosexuality natural and life-affirming. In fact, designed evolution should enhance any anti-homosexual stance.

Discuss. Thanks.

So, should we repudiate sterile couples, too? If not, why not?

Ciao

- viole
[+] 13 users Like viole's post
18-12-2013, 12:04 PM
(18-12-2013 11:54 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  If there is no god, than we should all look to/hope for survivability-enhancing opportunities that are naturally evolving. Since a homosexual homo sapiens pair cannot reproduce, we should consider the repudiation of homosexuality natural and life-affirming. In fact, designed evolution should enhance any anti-homosexual stance.

Discuss. Thanks.

Mankind should continue to reproduce past their already overpopulated numbers and continue on towards the population cap of our planet, furthering along the rate at which we deplete our resources and die off as a species?

Nah.
[+] 12 users Like Jasozz's post
18-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Hey look, another dead horse. Shall we beat it some more? Give it up PJ. Just admit that you're a bigot and have no excuse other than your ugly religion.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 11 users Like evenheathen's post
18-12-2013, 12:13 PM
If we are placing the value of humanity solely on the ability to reproduce, then we should also repudiate the severely mentally handicapped, sterile men, menopausal women, or individuals whose injuries prevent them from reproducing.

Sounds good, Hitler.

aw crap. Did I just Godwin?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 19 users Like kingschosen's post
18-12-2013, 12:17 PM

This little bit of bigotry begins with the false assumption that the well-being of a society is tied to the ability of it members to procreate. It's painfully obvious that the author of the OP should neither be permitted to reproduce nor raise children.
[+] 11 users Like Paleophyte's post
18-12-2013, 12:22 PM
(18-12-2013 12:17 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  

This little bit of bigotry begins with the false assumption that the well-being of a society is tied to the ability of it members to procreate. It's painfully obvious that the author of the OP should neither be permitted to reproduce nor raise children.

lol, that's not the half of it. You should read which tool he used to raise his children. Terrifying.

(And yes, PJ... I read the book. It is terrifying and condones abuse. I stopped my review of it because it was becoming frivolous.)

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
18-12-2013, 12:48 PM
(18-12-2013 12:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  If we are placing the value of humanity solely on the ability to reproduce, then we should also repudiate the severely mentally handicapped, sterile men, menopausal women, or individuals whose injuries prevent them from reproducing.

Sounds good, Hitler.

aw crap. Did I just Godwin?

Nazi Tourette's is an acceptable response to Nazi Tourette's.

We can let it slide this time. Big Grin

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
18-12-2013, 12:52 PM
I cannot believe this guy is starting another post on this same topic - enough of your disdain, bigotry and arrogance. Look, either your god created people of differing sexual orientations, or this trait is a product of eveolution. I know the god cause is (of course) out of the question for you, so just shut up and let evolution carry on its way without some periodic psuedo-analysis from some jackass.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
18-12-2013, 01:00 PM
(18-12-2013 12:52 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  I cannot believe this guy is starting another post on this same topic - enough of your disdain, bigotry and arrogance. Look, either your god created people of differing sexual orientations, or this trait is a product of eveolution. I know the god cause is (of course) out of the question for you, so just shut up and let evolution carry on its way without some periodic psuedo-analysis from some jackass.

Yes, why should we repudiate people who had no choice in deciding their sexual orientation?

Oh, wait. But it is a (sinful) choice!

Alas, if we think a moment about it, the only people who can really think you can choose your sexual orientation must be bisexuals, obviously.

Ciao

- viole