Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2017, 04:27 PM
As a vocal and articulate theist I will continue to get nothing but negative reputation that I don't think is deserved. I'm only giving as good as I'm taking. At this rate it will be negative 50 what point does that serve?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Reputation
(27-11-2017 04:27 PM)drewpaul Wrote:  As a vocal and articulate theist I will continue to get nothing but negative reputation that I don't think is deserved. I'm only giving as good as I'm taking. At this rate it will be negative 50 what point does that serve?

Your reputation is up to the individual members. Since we have vocal theists with good reputation, it's not because you are a vocal theist.

Maybe examine the way you interact?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
27-11-2017, 04:44 PM
(27-11-2017 04:27 PM)drewpaul Wrote:  As a vocal and articulate theist I will continue to get nothing but negative reputation that I don't think is deserved. I'm only giving as good as I'm taking. At this rate it will be negative 50 what point does that serve?

You won't get negative rep unless you did something to earn it. We have a few theists on this forum who have plenty of positive rep. As for the point it serves? Not much of one really. Gives others a good idea of how well a person has behaved and gives people a chance to say what they want about you.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
27-11-2017, 04:49 PM
I don't seem to have a problem here. Perhaps your approach is rubbing people the wrong way. Can you link us to some examples of your posts where you think you should have made a positive impact but instead received negative backlash?
[+] 12 users Like Aliza's post
27-11-2017, 04:50 PM
And we also get atheists with many negative reputation points.
[+] 11 users Like Mathilda's post
27-11-2017, 05:10 PM

At -66 you beat TrainWreck's record. TrainWreck is my friend so I won't let that happen. Smile

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-11-2017, 05:12 PM
-50 would be quite an accomplishment, actually.

Go for it!
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
27-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Reputation isn't hugely informative. Here's a much better indicator that something is wrong:

Likes Given: 3

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 9 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-11-2017, 05:58 PM

> Your critics have, thus far, observed the following about you:
1.) You repeatedly make unsupported, inane claims;
2.) You are intellectually dishonest;
3.) You are profoundly ignorant, especially in regard to science;
4.) You have little understanding of logic;
5.) And you fail to address legitimate challenges to your claims. Consider
[+] 17 users Like Gwaithmir's post
27-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Rubbed people the wrong way???

Really?

Didja hear about the hooker that rubbed people the wrong way????

It wasn't a happy ending...

Duh dum...crash........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post