Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2017, 08:18 AM
RE: Reputation
(27-11-2017 04:27 PM)drewpaul Wrote:  As a vocal and articulate theist I will continue to get nothing but negative reputation that I don't think is deserved. I'm only giving as good as I'm taking. At this rate it will be negative 50 what point does that serve?

Why are you so concerned about what people think about you? When this life ends we will all stand before God to be judged. His opinion is the only one that counts.

If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down.
Charles Darwin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2017, 08:23 AM
(28-11-2017 08:18 AM)theophilus Wrote:  Why are you so concerned about what people think about you? When this life ends we will all stand before God to be judged. His opinion is the only one that counts.

...says a man who most likely bowed to social pressures to become religious.
Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
28-11-2017, 08:26 AM
(28-11-2017 08:18 AM)theophilus Wrote:  
(27-11-2017 04:27 PM)drewpaul Wrote:  As a vocal and articulate theist I will continue to get nothing but negative reputation that I don't think is deserved. I'm only giving as good as I'm taking. At this rate it will be negative 50 what point does that serve?

Why are you so concerned about what people think about you? When this life ends we will all stand before God to be judged. His opinion is the only one that counts.

You should take that to heart. Cthulhu will probably be very displeased with you for worshiping the wrong god.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 13 users Like unfogged's post
28-11-2017, 08:30 AM

It's immaterial whether or not you personally consider your high negative rep to be unwarranted. Reps are simply peoples' way of giving you—and other members—an idea of how rational, worthwhile (or pointless) are your responses and opinions. Being "vocal and articulate" doesn't automatically grant you any default rights to positive reps if what you're posting is ultimately bullshit.

And simply calling yourself an atheist doesn't guarantee you won't get any negative reps. Grow up. Or leave. Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
28-11-2017, 08:33 AM
(28-11-2017 08:26 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-11-2017 08:18 AM)theophilus Wrote:  Why are you so concerned about what people think about you? When this life ends we will all stand before God to be judged. His opinion is the only one that counts.

You should take that to heart. Cthulhu will probably be very displeased with you for worshiping the wrong god.

Yeah at least you know that there is only one Cthulhu. The number of gods called God without a surname to differentiate between them is ridiculous.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
28-11-2017, 08:45 AM

This is totally absurd—until you can provide even a scintilla of viable evidence supporting the notion of supernatural entities, it's just empty words. And mythical beings don't have opinions in the real world LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
28-11-2017, 09:55 AM

Case in point OP. Twat in twat out, -22.

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
28-11-2017, 12:07 PM

So you're saying God has his own rep system up in heaven. Tongue Wink
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
28-11-2017, 12:39 PM
(28-11-2017 12:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

So you're saying God has his own rep system up in heaven. Tongue Wink

In Heaven they love me so much that I've accumulated a total of 666 positive rep. Evil_monster
[+] 8 users Like Emma's post
28-11-2017, 12:44 PM
(28-11-2017 12:39 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(28-11-2017 12:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So you're saying God has his own rep system up in heaven. Tongue Wink

In Heaven they love me so much that I've accumulated a total of 666 positive rep. Evil_monster

Would give you that here if I could Big Grin

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post