Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
03-08-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Reputation: An Overview
(03-08-2013 10:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 10:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Also, another good way to earn rep is to inquire people to give more rep. Make a post like "OMG WHY I HAVE LIEK NO REP *SADFACE*" and most people's pity tendencies will bubble up (Daw the poor baby, I will give them rep). I have yet to stoop to this level of desperation......keyword being yet.

Fine...don't beg...and no pitiful kitty faces. Preemptive pity rep done. Tongue

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG FOR ME?!?!??!?!?!?! Big Grin

Oh-...uhm I mean, ahem, thank you Angie, that was unnecessary but I will humbly accept your rep.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Edit: Fack, double post

[Image: giphy.gif]
03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
(03-08-2013 10:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Also, another good way to earn rep is to inquire people to give more rep. Make a post like "OMG WHY I HAVE LIEK NO REP *SADFACE*" and most people's pity tendencies will bubble up (Daw the poor baby, I will give them rep). I have yet to stoop to this level of desperation......keyword being yet.

Also, it helps being a likable Christian, then your rep zoooooooms, but of course the caveat is that you have to live with being a Christian! Big Grin (trolololo KC Tongue)

One last thing, if you are the founder of this site, people will worship the ground you stand on, and assign you a massive rep-to-post ratio. However, since chances are you the reader are not Seth, this is not an option for you.

That's about all of the extremely unhelpful advice I can think of.

Though do be warned, rep begging may result in getting neg reps from some of our more evil members. Evil_monster

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-08-2013, 10:42 PM
(03-08-2013 10:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 10:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Fine...don't beg...and no pitiful kitty faces. Preemptive pity rep done. Tongue

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG FOR ME?!?!??!?!?!?! Big Grin

Oh-...uhm I mean, ahem, thank you Angie, that was unnecessary but I will humbly accept your rep.

I should have repped you sooner anyway. Big Grin

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-08-2013, 10:43 PM
(03-08-2013 10:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  One last thing, if you are the founder of this site, people will worship the ground you stand on, and assign you a massive rep-to-post ratio.

Granted every once in a while a trololo member will neg rep ya just because Fanbois lawl. Evil_monster

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-08-2013, 02:48 AM

Also, it helps being a likable Christian, then your rep zoooooooms, but of course the caveat is that you have to live with being a Christian! Big Grin (trolololo KC Tongue)

One last thing, if you are the founder of this site, people will worship the ground you stand on, and assign you a massive rep-to-post ratio. However, since chances are you the reader are not Seth, this is not an option for you.

That's about all of the extremely unhelpful advice I can think of.

No, no, no, Tartarus Sauce. You are doing it all wrong.

[Image: 1564347.jpg]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
04-08-2013, 03:35 AM
Would it be possible to "opt out" of reputation?? I had my Rep Zeroed before and I was wondering if I can have it Zeroed again but have it stay at Zero???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-08-2013, 05:46 AM
(04-08-2013 03:35 AM)bemore Wrote:  Would it be possible to "opt out" of reputation?? I had my Rep Zeroed before and I was wondering if I can have it Zeroed again but have it stay at Zero???

Nope, not making any special exceptions for anyone but, just so you know... I played my small part to help you on your mission!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
04-08-2013, 06:41 AM
More to the point...

WTF does one have to do to get any firkin positive rep from an Admin.

Signed
Bitter and dejected of Singapore.

Sad

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-08-2013, 06:52 AM
(04-08-2013 06:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  More to the point...

WTF does one have to do to get any firkin positive rep from an Admin.

Signed
Bitter and dejected of Singapore.

Sad

You have to be more, um, 'cooperative'. Yeah, cooperative. Consider

Y'know, like me. Don't rock the boat, go with the flow.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post