Reputation Report

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Reputation Report
Hello everyone,

I am inquiring about the Reputation Report. How it works, where one can give such feedback, and policing of it. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2011, 11:11 AM
RE: Reputation Report
(17-10-2011 11:01 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I am inquiring about the Reputation Report. How it works, where one can give such feedback, and policing of it. Thank you.

I believe they have instituted a bit of a parole for rep. I think you can only add or remove rep points after a certain amount of time or posts. If you can do it you will see a medal icon at the bottom of peoples posts. Click that and a little box will appear saying add rep, with a box for selection, the options will be +1, neutral(for comments only) and -1.

I know you're only asking because you really want to give me a plus one, but it's ok, I'll do without. We can still be internet friends.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
17-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Hey thanks for the info Lucradis. I figured that was the case and couldn't find any info anywhere.
17-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:I know you're only asking because you really want to give me a plus one, but it's ok, I'll do without. We can still be internet friends.
Lucradis... you have always made me laugh in the most enjoyable, knee jerk ways. Big Grin
And thanks for the info, I was also wondering what that "reputation report" was all about.
Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
17-10-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm glad I can make you laugh, even though I have no idea who you are. I have only heard talk of you from threads I do not frequent. Nice to meet you though.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
17-10-2011, 07:09 PM

It is mostly self policing, though new users can not give reputations. The system will automatically move you to a different user group once you have made 30 posts.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
28-10-2011, 09:34 AM

Gay
28-10-2011, 09:38 AM

I don't know why you would want for people to rate you.
I would rate you a definite -1.
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 06:48 AM
No need to be rude now. Show some manners.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
03-11-2011, 01:51 PM
(28-10-2011 09:34 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  

Gay

Could you please explain what your one-word comment means?

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.