Poll: Should the reputation option on the forum be deleted, or should it remain as it is?
Delete rep system
Allow the rep system to remain
I don't care either way
[Show Results]

Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Reputation arguments... AKA Reputations as Social Caste
I really don't care much either way, but I do lean more towards keeping it.

After 13 months I only have 7 rep points. It's not because people neg rep me, but rather because I don't post a lot of stuff. But when I do post, I try to make it a quality post because I feel that what I have to say is far more important than getting a standing ovation in the form of rep points.

My feeling is that it's far more important to contribute something positive to our forum, as opposed to pointless diatribes. The rep system is designed to show other people's appreciation for what we have to say, and/or their disdain for the stupid shit we have to say.

So don't concern yourself with the rep system. As long as your posts contribute something in some small way then that is what is really important.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
18-11-2013, 10:12 AM
^lookit. Someone's complaining about having no rep. Get 'im, you scoundrels. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2013, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 12:24 PM by Free.)
(18-11-2013 10:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ^lookit. Someone's complaining about having no rep. Get 'im, you scoundrels. Angel

Egads! You seen right through me! You are a far more capable adversary than I thought!

I need to engage my automatic, systematic, high density hydromatic decoder ring to escape your intense and piercing observations!

Up up and away!

Oh drat! I was snared by I & I's Supersonic Anti-Bucky Wailing Devise!

I'm doomed ...

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
18-11-2013, 10:40 AM
(18-11-2013 10:24 AM)Free Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 10:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ^lookit. Someone's complaining about having no rep. Get 'im, you scoundrels. Angel

Egads! You seen right through me! You are a far more capable adversary than I thought!

I need to engage my automatic, systematic, high density hydromatic decoder ring to escape your intense and piercing observations!

Up up and away!

Oh drat! I was snared by I & I's supersonic anti-Bucky wailing devise!

I'm doomed ...

Lolz. I think it's mostly stupid, and ironically that's how I got a high rep; complaining about it being mostly stupid. Dodgy

06-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I feel like adding, WitchSabrina has 290 posts and thirty rep. That's the rep system working. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-12-2013, 10:59 AM
(06-12-2013 10:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I feel like adding, WitchSabrina has 290 posts and thirty rep. That's the rep system working. Thumbsup

Sounds like a conspiracy to me. Get Jesse on the case!

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
06-12-2013, 11:00 AM
(06-12-2013 10:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I feel like adding, WitchSabrina has 290 posts and thirty rep. That's the rep system working. Thumbsup

Yes I think we have a new addition to the forum all-stars.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-12-2013, 11:04 AM
(06-12-2013 10:59 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Sounds like a conspiracy to me. Get Jesse on the case!

I have found that I am wrong trumps I believe in every instance. Angel

I used to like Jesse Ventura, and I still believe he has the average politician beat. Angel

06-12-2013, 11:11 AM
When somebody is banned, his negative reps to others are gone too, but positive ones stay?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
06-12-2013, 11:14 AM
(06-12-2013 11:11 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  When somebody is banned, his negative reps to others are gone too, but positive ones stay?

No, rep stays. There are a few members with badges from past trolls.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post