Reserve yourself a spot in heaven

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Reserve yourself a spot in heaven
I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself...

http://reserveaspotinheaven.com/

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Reserve yourself a spot in heaven
That seems a little too goofy to be legitimate.

I'm going with it either being a joke for a laugh at people who really believe this crap, or some kind of viral marketing campaign for something else altogether.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
18-05-2013, 05:24 PM
(18-05-2013 05:13 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  That seems a little too goofy to be legitimate.

I'm going with it either being a joke for a laugh at people who really believe this crap, or some kind of viral marketing campaign for something else altogether.

I don't know I've always wanted to sell Apocalypse Insurance, pretty sure it would be legal.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Brilliant! Wish I would have thought of it.
100% money back guarantee if you don't get in...a no lose proposition right? Laughat

Maybe we can come up with a rival guarantee that includes VIP packages, minimum one-on-one time with the Almighty etc. and instead of 100% money back guarantee we will DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK if not completely satisfied!

But wait! There's more. If you order now we will include a booklet of ten "Damnation Cards" and ten "Salvation Cards". These can be used once you take a seat at the right hand of the Father on living souls.

Your death preceded an annoying neighbor? Send him to hell!
Or maybe you want to guarantee your kids make it to Heaven, done! Just present one of these cards to St.Peter at your convenience and they, too, will reside in Paradise.

Any more ideas?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-05-2013, 05:32 PM
(18-05-2013 05:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-05-2013 05:13 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  That seems a little too goofy to be legitimate.

I don't know I've always wanted to sell Apocalypse Insurance, pretty sure it would be legal.

Or Rapture Insurance! In the event the cars on the road left driverless run into you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-05-2013, 06:26 PM
There are some atheists who offer a kind of rapture service for pet owners.
In the event of the rapture, people who believe they will be taken to heaven want to make sure their pets are taken care of.
The atheists who are also pet owners agree to take care of the christian pet owners pet if and when this should happen.
The atheists are certified as blasphemers and guaranteed to not be taken in the rapture.

People do actually pay a monthly fee to insure that their pets are taken care of in this event.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
18-05-2013, 06:35 PM
For some reason I read the thread title but in my mind it came up as, Reserve yourself a spittoon in heaven. I think I should probably take a break. Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-05-2013, 12:51 PM
I think this was an insightful comment on the site (which is kind of goofy and silly in a tongue-in-cheek way):

"Christianity at its worst has often characterized salvation as a transaction that guarantees heaven rather than the initiation of a relationship with a loving God forever," said Robert K. Johnston, a professor and the group's co-director. "The Web site is a humorous spoof on some of Christianity's tool kits for salvation. It's probably all in good fun."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,3165...z2TrP1a6AI