Resident Evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Resident Evil
(05-03-2014 10:26 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  In the volcano with Wesker right now in 5. Haven't been that impressed. I enjoyed 4 a lot more.

Agreed, thinking really hard about getting the RE4 HD re-release that just came out on the PC a week ago. I want my Red 9 dammit.

[Image: 1390322723-re4-pc-pre-order-image.jpg]

I got RE4:UHD, played it all the way through in one day, loved the crap out of it as a port. I've played RE4 on Gamecube and Wii at this point, and playing with a gamepad is a great experience.

However, alot of people have been having major issues with the game, so maybe hold off until Capcom gets a patch out there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Man, I'll never forget the first Resident Evil on playstation. Scared the crap out of me...seriously. I was in 6th grade, saw the box at blockbuster and thought "oh cool, a soldier with a big gun and giant spiders". What I expected was not what I got. Of all the games though, my favorite would probably be Resident Evil 3.

5 wasn't terribly difficult. The weapons and lasers were cool. Redfield's biceps were...formidable. Anyone enjoy that last cut scene where he is literally punching the f*ck out of a boulder? You don't do that without formidable biceps to back you up.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
[+] 1 user Likes =jesse='s post
12-03-2014, 09:57 AM
(12-03-2014 08:42 AM)=jesse= Wrote:  5 wasn't terribly difficult. The weapons and lasers were cool. Redfield's biceps were...formidable. Anyone enjoy that last cut scene where he is literally punching the f*ck out of a boulder? You don't do that without formidable biceps to back you up.
My fave part of the game :-[Image: 99e01fd0936ff2837a1b3919d50c5444-d6luu5o.gif]

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
[+] 1 user Likes IndianAtheist's post
14-03-2014, 08:24 AM
(12-03-2014 08:42 AM)=jesse= Wrote:  Man, I'll never forget the first Resident Evil on playstation. Scared the crap out of me...seriously. I was in 6th grade, saw the box at blockbuster and thought "oh cool, a soldier with a big gun and giant spiders". What I expected was not what I got. Of all the games though, my favorite would probably be Resident Evil 3.

5 wasn't terribly difficult. The weapons and lasers were cool. Redfield's biceps were...formidable. Anyone enjoy that last cut scene where he is literally punching the f*ck out of a boulder? You don't do that without formidable biceps to back you up.

I've done this cut scene like 5 times because I keep getting Sheva killed.

Chris is my hero.

X to punch
[] to right hook
X to left hook
[]+X to ram

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]