Resident Evil 6 (demo)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Resident Evil 6 (demo)
Leon's bit was the only bit that felt like a RE game. The other 2 were just like a generic shooter.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah, and that Leon is badass... Big Grin

[Image: opforum1.png]
01-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Even Leon's bit was mediocre at best. The last review I saw gave it a 3 out of 10. That's about where I'd put it as well just based on overall effort put in.

I am let down by this game and will wear a sad face for some time. Or in reality I will go on as though no massive let down in gaming ever even occurred.

As far as the luscious Milla Jovovich movie series is concerned. I it wasn't for Milla I never would have watched the second one, let alone all of them. B movie goddess. You should check out A Perfect Getaway. Good movie that also happens to star the lovely Jovovich.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Review scores

Edge 6/10
Famitsu 39/40
Game Informer 8.75/10
GameSpot 4.5/10
GamesRadar 3.5/5
GameTrailers 8.8/10
IGN 7.9/10
Destructoid 3/10

Just thought this would help.

[Image: opforum1.png]
01-10-2012, 11:27 PM
It would be great if the angry video game nerd reviewed new games as well as old. I don't trust the so called professionals, because they will only say what they are paid to say.
02-10-2012, 07:16 AM
I usually go with zero punctuation even though all of his reviews are scathing diatribes. Everything he says us often true and funny. I'd rather hear about all the bad followed by an explanation of whether it's still worth it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user