Resident evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Resident evil
Just watched the whole film series. Fucking orgasmic. Here are some favorite scenes.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Resident evil
Can't wait for the final.
25-02-2014, 11:09 PM
To be honest, I kind of have a mixed reaction to the Resident Evil movies. Like effects and action wise, it's pretty awesome. Like the scenes you posted and this scene I'm sure no one's forgetting too soon

but at the same time Alice seems really overpowered. I mean, Wesker gives her that shot that's suppose to counter her T-Virus cells and she still survives the airplane crash like nothing happened? And she keeps saving/kicking ass practically on her own when other normal people need help? Combining her overpowered/Mary-Sue-ish character with how some the original game characters are portrayed in the movie I just wanna
[Image: 9011%20-%20animated_gif%20scout%20soldie...%20tf2.gif] (oh wait more Resident Evily)

[Image: tumblr_lh5k5rHdzI1qcq2vho1_500.gif]
HELL YEAH BARRY!!
Overall, I guess the Resident Evil movie franchise is like a guilty pleasure for me. I like the action/effects that suck me in but everything else is kind of makes me go "eehhh why am I liking this again?" I am curious how the series will end.

[Image: notagain.gif]
26-02-2014, 12:23 AM
I like them with a little love, but they have no cohesion between the movies let alone the games.
Could have been a solid canon, tiz a shame.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
03-03-2014, 04:14 AM
I love the movies....I really shouldn't but I do.

Using Tapatalk