Resigning?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Resigning?
(29-12-2012 10:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2

Everybody's so mean to me!

You are all just jealous!

That you're not prophets!

And have no Gwynnies!

cause sanity is so fucking boring. Tongue
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Johnny Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
29-12-2012, 10:57 AM
(29-12-2012 10:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2

Everybody's so mean to me!

You are all just jealous!

That you're not prophets!

And have no Gwynnies!

cause sanity is so fucking boring. Tongue
Hey hey heeeeeyyyy! Angry Surely I get points for being jealous yet *not* being mean!

Eh?

Tongue

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I have a hard time judging who would be a good leader. While I would like a person like Vosur or Chas as our administrator, I am not exactly sure of their capabilities out side of logic and reason.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
29-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Resigning?
(29-12-2012 02:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I have a hard time judging who would be a good leader. While I would like a person like Vosur or Chas as our administrator, I am not exactly sure of their capabilities out side of logic and reason.

Then it's fortunate for you that we already have an Admin, isn't it. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
29-12-2012, 02:54 PM
* Leela starts bootlicking

hey Erxomai, want some nice coffee? Here is a sandwich! Just sit down, relax *giving a back massage*
What was that joke? HAHAHAHAHA *hysterical laugh* SO FUNNY!!!!
go on, tell me about your exciting day!!!
Oh a beer? Sure, here it is. Nice and cool, as you like it! Yes I walked your dog, isn't she cute!

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Leela's post
29-12-2012, 02:55 PM
(29-12-2012 02:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 02:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I have a hard time judging who would be a good leader. While I would like a person like Vosur or Chas as our administrator, I am not exactly sure of their capabilities out side of logic and reason.

Then it's fortunate for you that we already have an Admin, isn't it. Drinking Beverage
You?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
29-12-2012, 04:05 PM
(29-12-2012 02:54 PM)Leela Wrote:  * Leela starts bootlicking

hey Erxomai, want some nice coffee? Here is a sandwich! Just sit down, relax *giving a back massage*
What was that joke? HAHAHAHAHA *hysterical laugh* SO FUNNY!!!!
go on, tell me about your exciting day!!!
Oh a beer? Sure, here it is. Nice and cool, as you like it! Yes I walked your dog, isn't she cute!
Psshhh..... Dodgy

Erxie, I'd do all that and more and I don't even wanna' be Admin....or nuthin'.... Sleepy

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
29-12-2012, 05:06 PM

Outside of logic and reason, I'm an evil dwarf, amoral and without kindness or conscience. Drinking Beverage

Good enough? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
29-12-2012, 07:53 PM

Can't believe I actually played The Witcher 2 again just to record this scene. Confused

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]