Resources [Sub]forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2012, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 04:45 AM by Filox.)
RE: Resources [Sub]forum
I don't know how far have you gone with this idea, but I have a few small things to suggest. On one other forum (where I am the admin, hell yeah), we have a couple of threads that are limited to certain things. Like the picture thread, we use it ONLY for putting pictures, but then if you want to comment the picture, there is a separate thread with the same name (+ comments), only it is for comments only. Separating the main and the comment section works perfectly for us, I think it could work here as well and we use that only for some threads.

Also, I don't know how you have divided the work between mods, but we had mods for maintaining different parts of the forum. So, that means that someone is charged for watching that thread and removing the comments where they are suppose to go, plus they write a PM to the person who is commenting in the wrong place explaining that they need to change it.

Also, I am the Allknowing-Allpowerful-Filox there, that is what you people are missing here... They call me Great Leader or Dear Leader...

Big Grin

This is a much bigger forum, so there is much more work to do, but considering how many members we have here, I don't see that as a big problem.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: Resources [Sub]forum
(30-04-2012 04:41 AM)Filox Wrote:  I don't know how far have you gone with this idea, but I have a few small things to suggest. On one other forum (where I am the admin, hell yeah), we have a couple of threads that are limited to certain things. Like the picture thread, we use it ONLY for putting pictures, but then if you want to comment the picture, there is a separate thread with the same name (+ comments), only it is for comments only. Separating the main and the comment section works perfectly for us, I think it could work here as well and we use that only for some threads.

Also, I don't know how you have divided the work between mods, but we had mods for maintaining different parts of the forum. So, that means that someone is charged for watching that thread and removing the comments where they are suppose to go, plus they write a PM to the person who is commenting in the wrong place explaining that they need to change it.

Also, I am the Allknowing-Allpowerful-Filox there, that is what you people are missing here... They call me Great Leader or Dear Leader...

Big Grin

This is a much bigger forum, so there is much more work to do, but considering how many members we have here, I don't see that as a big problem.

Our Dear Leader says this atheist site is best atheist site. Big Grin

[Image: north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg]

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post