Respecting The Truth

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
02-01-2015, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 09:46 AM by Free.)
RE: Respecting The Truth
(02-01-2015 12:33 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 12:05 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Nah, more quip-like really. I just can't understand what you get out of being here and being hated.

I dont care that I'm hated. it's probably similar to you going to a theist forum and being hated there. would you care?

i genuinely want to see if anyone here can justify naturalism. so far the answer is no. It astounds me so many atheists claim to be the bastion of logic yet can't justify your own assertions beyond assumptions and conjecture.

I don't care that you lack belief, I'm interested in your assertions and that they lead nowhere.

Everybody has justified naturalism, but you are too fucking stupid to understand it.

Now you are just trolling, going from topic to topic intentionally derailing topics. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with naturalism, yet you have crossed over from here to here to here and in other places just to intentionally derail topics that have nothing to do with your fucking retarded Nazi/white supremacist philosophy.

This "Spam" of your philosophy is causing Malicious Disruption on this forum, as you repeatedly post your views into other threads that have nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

Here are other threads you've hijacked:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid487392

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid486812

As far as I am concerned, you are consistently violating at least two Forum Rules:

1) No spam

This applies to all posts made by members on the forum (see Information & Resources thread for policy on spambots). Spam is defined as 'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content'. The consequence of failing to comply with the policy is potentially having your account banned. Exceptions to the policy will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis by the Administration. The Administration rely upon the membership to identify offending behavior.

5) No Malicious Disruption

This applies to deliberate and pre-meditated disruptive behavior. Controversial opinions, however, are encouraged. In the event that it is considered by the forum Administration that a person is causing excessive issues, then they will be officially warned. Failure to heed the warning will lead to temporary bans, leading up to a permanent ban if the offending behavior does not cease. Anyone who is considered to be trying to manipulate this rule to get another member banned by causing controversy around them risks falling foul of this rule themselves. Behavior of this nature is often detected through sudden increased activity on the forum.

Of course the Admin's opinion may differ, and you better hope it does.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
02-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Quote:Spam is defined as 'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content'.

Except, um, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the word spam, but whatever.

If we are all free to define spam anyway we want, then I define spam as being that place on your butt where your posts come out.

This entire forum is little more than "repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content", that is, the inflation of childlike egos via the use of fantasy superiority, fantasy knowings and fantasy cleverness. Thread after thread after thread, much the same thing, over and over.

The entire forum has reached a state of infinite spam regression, where spam gravity begins feeding back upon itself, until a black hole of enormous vapid nothingness sucks any intellectual spheres even somewhat intelligent down in to an impenetrable black void.

Not only that, your grandma wears high top sneakers to church! That too! So there! :-)
02-01-2015, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 09:10 AM by Free.)
(02-01-2015 08:51 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
Quote:Spam is defined as 'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content'.

Except, um, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the word spam, but whatever.

If we are all free to define spam anyway we want, then I define spam as being that place on your butt where your posts come out.

Your opinion doesn't matter, you stupid fuck. The rules here are exceptionally simple, but for some reason your obvious lack of intellectual capacity prohibits even a small semblance of comprehension:

"Spam is defined as 'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content'."

Now eat it, and shut the fuck up. The members on this forum are more than just a little sick of your trolling also.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
02-01-2015, 09:05 AM
(02-01-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 08:51 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Except, um, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the word spam, but whatever.

Your opinion doesn't matter, you stupid fuck. The rules here are exceptionally simple, but for some reason your obvious lack of intellectual capacity prohibits even a small semblance of comprehension:

"Spam is defined as 'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content'."

Now eat it, and shut the fuck up. The members on this forum are more than just a little sick of your trolling.

ThumbsupThumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
02-01-2015, 09:07 AM
(02-01-2015 09:05 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  Your opinion doesn't matter, you stupid fuck. The rules here are exceptionally simple, but for some reason your obvious lack of intellectual capacity prohibits even a small semblance of comprehension:

Now eat it, and shut the fuck up. The members on this forum are more than just a little sick of your trolling.

ThumbsupThumbsup
+1

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
02-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Quote:The members on this forum are more than just a little sick of your trolling.

Nobody is forcing them to read my posts.

We're sorry, your claim to victim status has been declined.

And, by the way, you don't know what trolling means either. It doesn't mean "anything or anybody you don't like".
02-01-2015, 09:45 AM
(02-01-2015 09:44 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
Quote:The members on this forum are more than just a little sick of your trolling.

And, by the way, you don't know what trolling means either. It doesn't mean "anything or anybody you don't like".

Clap
02-01-2015, 10:51 AM
(02-01-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 08:51 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Except, um, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the word spam, but whatever.

Now eat it, and shut the fuck up. The members on this forum are more than just a little sick of your trolling also.

Thumbsup Thumbsup

Much cheers to all.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
02-01-2015, 11:04 AM
(02-01-2015 10:51 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  Your opinion doesn't matter, you stupid fuck. The rules here are exceptionally simple, but for some reason your obvious lack of intellectual capacity prohibits even a small semblance of comprehension:

Thumbsup Thumbsup

Much cheers to all.

Facepalm
02-01-2015, 11:30 AM
(02-01-2015 11:04 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Facepalm

With your emote reply I can see my ignoring you is the right thing to do.

Back on you go......

Should you start posting worth while responses I'll maybe start reading your replies in future...

I'm betting, however, you'll either get bored by every one ignoring you or do something rash and wear a ban-hammer.

Much cheers to all.