Response to sis-in-law zealot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Response to sis-in-law zealot
Tell her your brother is secretly a Satanist.

It'll keep her off your ass for a while, and give you hours of entertainment......

Of course then we'll have to figure out what to do about your pissed off brother....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2015, 03:55 PM
(30-03-2015 09:19 AM)navigide Wrote:  For the most part, silence is the route I've taken to this point. Holding my tongue is hard to do...especially when attacked.
My own sister-in-law has told me "Kiss my ass!" among many other hurtful and non-christian replies.

Silence is hard in times like these, but silence is always better when dealing with these types ...because once you say something, she says something and on and on it goes.

Hug Keep strong.

Be true to yourself. Heart
30-03-2015, 07:01 PM
It assumes the christian god is the only god and that belief in him is the only way to eternal life. This is to the exclusion of any other gods possibly existing. What if she has chosen incorrectly by basing her hopes on the christian god? Then she is no better off than anyone else. It's one of the weakest apologetic arguments and has been ripped eight ways from sunday.