Rest Area Urinal Evangelism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: Rest Area Urinal Evangelism
Come on guys! Give this guy some credit for creativity.

Though I can thing of one other urinal-like apparatus that the note might be more suited for placement upon, or perhaps in.....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Rest Area Urinal Evangelism
(07-11-2012 06:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 05:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Sadly the Flash made it so my dick doesn't show in the picture along with the pink urinal cookie.

Really ? You can actually see it that far away ? Tongue

No! Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Heh. What the hell. In college, I used to find pamphlets taped to the back of the art building bathroom stall doors (not so much in the other buildings). Sometimes religious, sometimes with images of dead babies, and sometimes with pictures of dead animals telling you to go vegan. Good times! Once you've seen enough dead babies while trying to take a whiz, you start to welcome the religious ones though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
07-11-2012, 10:16 PM
What the hell happened to "For a good time call..."? And the other classics like so and so is a slut. Or so and so was here.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post