Rest In Peace, Mr./Ms. Mouse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2012, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2012 06:40 AM by Vosur.)
Sad Rest In Peace, Mr./Ms. Mouse
When I was just about to leave for school today, I noticed my cat carrying a mouse around. I wasn't suprised, because she does this rather frequently, though something was different this time. I chased my cat and eventually caused her to drop it by moving too close to her and that's when I saw that the mouse was still alive.

I brought her in my room into safety, shutting out my cat and locking my door behind me with the windows opened wide (for fresh air).

When I got back from school today, Mr./Ms. Mouse had died from an unknown cause. I noticed that she wasn't breathing anymore and that the postmortem rigidity had already occured. I decided to bury her in my garden.

[Image: TEPhJ.jpg?3842]
[Image: rPpxA.jpg?6944]
RIP Weeping

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
19-09-2012, 06:38 AM
RE: Rest In Peace, Mr./Ms. Mouse
[Image: 3655ss.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
19-09-2012, 07:06 AM
why the little cross?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
19-09-2012, 07:10 AM
(19-09-2012 07:06 AM)nach_in Wrote:  why the little cross?
It's a traditional way of marking a grave.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-09-2012, 07:21 AM
Rest In Peace, Mr./Ms. Mouse
Unknown cause?

Did you name your cat Unknown?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
19-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Evidently god needed another mouse in heaven.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
19-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Unknown as in, we don't know if it was the punctured lungs, crushed liver or broken spine that finally did the poor critter in.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-09-2012, 12:45 AM
(19-09-2012 06:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  When I was just about to leave for school today, I noticed my cat carrying a mouse around. I wasn't suprised, because she does this rather frequently, though something was different this time. I chased my cat and eventually caused her to drop it by moving too close to her and that's when I saw that the mouse was still alive.

I brought her in my room into safety, shutting out my cat and locking my door behind me with the windows opened wide (for fresh air).

When I got back from school today, Mr./Ms. Mouse had died from an unknown cause. I noticed that she wasn't breathing anymore and that the postmortem rigidity had already occured. I decided to bury her in my garden.

[Image: TEPhJ.jpg]
[Image: rPpxA.jpg]
RIP Weeping

I don't think that any simple act of kindness should be denigrated.
20-09-2012, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2012 03:44 AM by Free Thought.)
Sorry to hear about the mouse man. Sucks to have a pet die.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-09-2012, 03:15 AM
Free Thought, the cat is his pet, not the mouse. Smile

So, Vosur, you made a nice little Christian grave for and unknown mouse? How very Christian of you. Aaahhhhhh...

I'm apparently not at all moved by this, it was on of the most natural things to happen, cat killed a mouse. That is why you have cats around your house. What you should state here is how grateful you are that your cat is a good hunter and that he/she/it has freed you from dangerous health risk, called the mouse. I hope you washed you hands VERY well after you carried a dead mouse into your house... And the surfaces where you hold that mouse.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson