Rest In Peace, Mr./Ms. Mouse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: Rest In Peace, Mr./Ms. Mouse
(25-09-2012 12:43 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 05:43 AM)Filox Wrote:  YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?!? HA?!

Big Grin

Look, someone's got be the asshole here. I decided that it would be a great role for me. Seem to work perfectly, so what was your point again?

Tongue

I'm sorry, but one cannot simply presuppose that "someone's got to be the asshole" as though it were an established fact from the outset.

You're now a FALLACIOUS asshole. I think I'll start keeping a tab. Thumbsup

Actually, I think Filox has suggested this a few times since coming to TTA, this isn't the first time. Big Grin

Vosur, it sucks to watch a scene like that and feel helpless. It's nice that you value life, not matter how seemingly small and insignificant.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2012, 09:23 AM
(26-09-2012 09:15 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 12:43 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm sorry, but one cannot simply presuppose that "someone's got to be the asshole" as though it were an established fact from the outset.

You're now a FALLACIOUS asshole. I think I'll start keeping a tab. Thumbsup

Actually, I think Filox has suggested this a few times since coming to TTA, this isn't the first time. Big Grin

Vosur, it sucks to watch a scene like that and feel helpless. It's nice that you value life, not matter how seemingly small and insignificant.

In other words, Vosur, LJ just called you a pussy. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-09-2012, 09:27 AM
(26-09-2012 09:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 09:15 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Actually, I think Filox has suggested this a few times since coming to TTA, this isn't the first time. Big Grin

In other words, Vosur, LJ just called you a pussy. Big Grin

What? No. The pussy is the one that killed the mouse, Vosur tried to save. Didn't you watch the video? Vosur is the opposite of a pussy, in this case.
26-09-2012, 09:39 AM
(26-09-2012 09:27 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 09:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  In other words, Vosur, LJ just called you a pussy. Big Grin

What? No. The pussy is the one that killed the mouse, Vosur tried to save. Didn't you watch the video? Vosur is the opposite of a pussy, in this case.

Way to back-pedal. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-09-2012, 10:36 AM
I am still not getting why this mouse grave is marked with a cross. Was this a Christian mouse? What if it was a Buddhist mouse or a Jewish mouse? Or uh... I'm not going to suggest him to have been a non-Theist mouse... that might be misconstrued by some to be a religion, or something. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post