Restaurants that you hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Restaurants that you hate
Red Robin
My sister empowered her child to choose and that was about the only place we could go for a while. I was cured of "gourmet burgers" and bad service there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Jesus christ people, what a bunch of ingrates. When I was growing up I didn't eat in a restaurant until I was around 13 or so. (we were poor) I was amazed that someone came to the table and actually asked me what food I wanted which seemed to be listed in a big book looking thingy. And then they went somewhere and came back a while later with it all cooked up on a plate and they brought you water and silverware and little pats of butter. I felt like a princess. I thought it was amazing then. I still think it's amazing now.

What was even more astonishing was that I didn't have to help clean up the dishes and since we didn't have hot water in our cabin the water had to be heated on an old wood stove to get the water hot enough to get the dishes relatively clean.

Restaurants are fucking wonderful. Even food cart trucks are amazing. Thumbsup

(and please don't post the "We were so poor" Monty Python videoRolleyes )

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Crapplebee's. I've eaten there 3 different times in 3 different locations, ordered 3 different meals and got the runs each and every time.
[+] 3 users Like Mr. Boston's post
06-04-2016, 12:54 PM
The worst service I ever had was in a restaurant in London, in fact it's happened more than once in London. It's called Frankies. They served a rubbery solid clump of spaghetti that was supposed to be spaghetti carbonara. First time I refused to pay in a restaurant. Even McDonalds .... went in and they had run out of fries and cola!! Staff hadn't a fucking clue. If in London go outside the city center. That's where you find nice Greek and Indian restaurants with decent food.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
06-04-2016, 12:57 PM
I've come to hate Subway. When they first came to Denmark they had the most amazing subs. I still dream of those. Then suddenly they changed things around, I suspect to save money. And now they make the most bland and boring subs.
06-04-2016, 01:03 PM
fucking Olive Garden. I fucking HATE Olive Garden.

First experience: Never ending pasta bowl...except the waitress never returned to our table and I never got anything more than the first bowl. "Never ending" my ASS!

Second experience: Got a pizza and when it came out, it was still fucking cold in the center and the cheese wasn't even all melted! How do you fuck up pizza? Even Subway can make a goddamn pizza that isn't fucking cold and uncooked!

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
06-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Also, a local mexican place called "Pancho Loco." The cheese dip was nasty ass orange/yellow cheese that you could go get at any grocery store, only it tasted like straight asshole. I had food poisoning before I even got home (literally got out of the car at the house and started vomiting).

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
06-04-2016, 01:29 PM
I travel a good deal so I eat out often. I'm not particularly picky or hard to please, but I've never had decent meal at an Applebee's. Every time I've tried the food just plain sucked.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
06-04-2016, 01:33 PM
(06-04-2016 01:29 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  I travel a good deal so I eat out often. I'm not particularly picky or hard to please, but I've never had decent meal at an Applebee's. Every time I've tried the food just plain sucked.

It's amazing to me, all the people I've heard get sick after eating there, one even vomited in the parking lot. Yet the one near our house is always packed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-04-2016, 02:04 PM
All fast-food joints except the occasional Subway or Jersey Mike's, and TGI Friday's. They foul up orders with startling regularity.