Retard Anti-Zionist Creationists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2014, 08:32 AM
So the other day I was arguing about Israel with some retards at my school, and I point out that foreign journalists witnessed Hamas employing a human shield. The kids response; "how would you know, they could be lying, only God knows". I quickly informed him that I don't believe in god, he seemed incredulous and said "So you don't believe in Jesus" and "You really think we came from apes". I told him that I think Jesus was either a mentally deranged individual or a conman. I asked him if he really believed the whole bible, even Noah's Ark. He responded that he did.

Just goes to show you that ignorance and stupidity can be found everywhere.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
13-09-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: Retard Anti-Zionist Creationists
Cool story bro, needs more dragons.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
13-09-2014, 09:23 AM
(13-09-2014 09:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cool story bro, needs more dragons.

I don't think they allow dragons in the special ed classes. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-09-2014, 10:54 AM
(13-09-2014 08:32 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  So the other day I was arguing about Israel with some retards at my school, and I point out that foreign journalists witnessed Hamas employing a human shield. The kids response; "how would you know, they could be lying, only God knows". I quickly informed him that I don't believe in god, he seemed incredulous and said "So you don't believe in Jesus" and "You really think we came from apes". I told him that I think Jesus was either a mentally deranged individual or a conman. I asked him if he really believed the whole bible, even Noah's Ark. He responded that he did.

Just goes to show you that ignorance and stupidity can be found everywhere.

Sorry, it is bullshit, and both journalists and the UN is saying that the claims of human shields are not the case in the majority of situations. Both journalists and the UN is saying BOTH sides are violating international law. But morso the case that Israel is most of the time like Bush did making up the excuse to get into Iraq.

Israel does not get a pass neither do Jews. There are 7 billion humans on this planet and no one group or country is the center of the universe deserving to be free from criticism.

It is not bigotry to tell another group they could be doing things better. It is also not bigotry to tell someone to stop taking land that you do not live on. Anymore than it was right for White European Christians to invade America and push natives off of land they lived on.

Israel is not going away and Muslims and Arabs have to face that just like they have to face that Palestine and Gaza not going anywhere.

I am for a Israeli state, not a Jewish state, anymore than I like it as an atheist living in America hearing the bullshit argument that America is a "Christian Nation". I am also tired of the dodge that it is not about religion considering that Netenyahu said that the state would be based on the Talmud. If that is not a holy book then I do not know what is.

This history of fighting goes way back further than 48 and both Arabs and Jews are either basing that land claim on either race or religion or both. It is fucking bullshit for either to claim otherwise.

Neither side's religions or borders existed 200,000 years ago and trace all human DNA back far enough and you find our species started out in Africa.

We are NOT a separate species and I am fucking tired of this bullshit attempt by either side to set up social pecking orders to make the other a pet or guest at best. Neither side seems to even give one fuck about future youth that they sell their adult beefs to.

Humans regardless of label need to GROW THE FUCK UP. This has been going on for far too long for me to give a fuck about picking sides. It needs to stop, not just for either side, but the future of global stability. If you do not give a fuck about each other you should at least give a fuck about the fact alll 7 billion of us live on the same planet.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 10 users Like Brian37's post
16-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Excellent post! I was going to add something, but you said it all.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user