Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Retardedness Xtreme!!!
[Image: 1489037_10153948054645367_1587361448_n.jpg]

Gasp Facepalm Weeping Sadcryface2

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-03-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Retardedness Xtreme!!!
I never knew Gasp

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-03-2014, 11:09 PM
(24-03-2014 11:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I never knew Gasp

I know right. Clearly the world of medical science looked back on it's eradication of the likes of smallpox and polio (at least in most of the world) and thought "holy shit, we really fucked up there, let's not make that mistake again".

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
25-03-2014, 12:43 AM
(24-03-2014 11:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 11:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I never knew Gasp

I know right. Clearly the world of medical science looked back on it's eradication of the likes of smallpox and polio (at least in most of the world) and thought "holy shit, we really fucked up there, let's not make that mistake again".

There is still money in the cure. They're all racing to be the one that gets there first and snags that all important American patent that gives them the immense power of a 15 year monopoly where they will then charge people and insurance companies through the roof to recoup their costs. It won't be affordable until other companies have competing treatments or the 15 year monopoly runs out.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-03-2014, 02:44 AM
Would have been better if she had wrote the messages after sticking the tape to face.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
25-03-2014, 05:07 AM
(24-03-2014 11:03 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  [Image: 1489037_10153948054645367_1587361448_n.jpg]

Gasp Facepalm Weeping Sadcryface2

I think I see somebody who has just forfeited their right to medical treatment.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-03-2014, 05:17 AM
Can we send her this sage advice for the sake of the planet and the future of humanity:

[Image: 47-stupid-you-are-yoda-meme.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 15 users Like Eva's post
25-03-2014, 05:23 AM
She have enough hardware in her face Huh

Oh yeah..... thats sexy Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
25-03-2014, 05:28 AM
(25-03-2014 05:17 AM)Eva Wrote:  [Image: 47-stupid-you-are-yoda-meme.jpg]

Who? Hughsie?

Dodgy

25-03-2014, 09:52 AM
(25-03-2014 12:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 11:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I know right. Clearly the world of medical science looked back on it's eradication of the likes of smallpox and polio (at least in most of the world) and thought "holy shit, we really fucked up there, let's not make that mistake again".

There is still money in the cure. They're all racing to be the one that gets there first and snags that all important American patent that gives them the immense power of a 15 year monopoly where they will then charge people and insurance companies through the roof to recoup their costs. It won't be affordable until other companies have competing treatments or the 15 year monopoly runs out.

You forgot about the inevitable court cases involved and the several years where the patent is pending due to people contesting it including other companies/researchers who claim they created the cure as well as people will cancer who claim that something such as a cure for cancer shouldn't be a patentable thing and should be readily/cheaply available to all.

So really it probably wont be affordable for more like 2 years. Because the Indians will some how acquire the cure and everyone will just fly to India to get treated because it's cheaper and you get a nice little overseas experience out of it.

[Image: oscar.png]